You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tournaments results

Hi,

I think it would be great if the tournaments results from the last week or so were posted on the website.

That way not only can winners brag about it but would-be players can see a typical payout structure as well as who they should keep an eye on.

There is also another more basic reason: when I get knocked out of a tournament, I'd like to see the results on the following day (so I can check whether the guy who took all my chips made good use of them).

Thanks,

Max

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Tournaments results:
    Hi, I think it would be great if the tournaments results from the last week or so were posted on the website. That way not only can winners brag about it but would-be players can see a typical payout structure as well as who they should keep an eye on. There is also another more basic reason: when I get knocked out of a tournament, I'd like to see the results on the following day (so I can check whether the guy who took all my chips made good use of them). Thanks, Max
    Posted by lastpoet22
    just go into MY TABLES. clik on the tournament u were in and the results will be there .SIMPLES!!
  • edited June 2011
    Thanks.

What if I want to see the result from the Open and I was not part of it ?

Thanks,

Max

• edited June 2011
    Look on GaryQQQ's thread HERE.