You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Area 51 - Bingo site. An apology.

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
As most of you are aware, I have been having a lot of fun with oynutter posting very tongue in cheek comments in the thread bingo site.

Today, I took that humour too far and ended up insulting another community member.

I have taken steps to have all of the insulting comments I made withdrawn and also a reply which included my original comment.

I took these steps after rereading my posts and realising 'I had crossed a line'

I would like to thank Ryan J at sky in this matter and sincerely apologise for any offence any of my comments have caused.

I would not like this isolated incident to tarnish the idea of the forum so have posted my apology here for all to read.

I have also posted a further apology within the thread itself.

Comments

• edited October 2009

Jeez .... Hale72  That wine you drink with you dinner .... are you sure it's not 'Diamond White"  eehhk !!

lol  well done  glk  :))
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Area 51 - Bingo site. An apology.:
     Jeez .... Hale72  That wine you drink with you dinner .... are you sure it's not 'Diamond White"  eehhk !!   lol  well done  glk  :))
    Posted by bennydip2
    I know, today's my apology day I think. Must be a full moon!

Although my comments were not major,(anyone seeing them would agree) and i have seen worse, I still felt the need to apologise
  • edited October 2009
    what exactly are you apologising for hale?--none of your comments on that thread were offensive--surely---ps-- im very sorry if you think they were
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Area 51 - Bingo site. An apology.:
    what exactly are you apologising for hale?--none of your comments on that thread were offensive--surely---ps-- im very sorry if you think they were
    Posted by oynutter
    I am apologising for the posts that have already been deleted which may have been seen by other members before i had chance to delete them.

I was not forced to delete them, nor did the person I feel I offended complained. The comments were not in the keeping with the thread and not in my usual vein.

The comments I made were out of order, but although, I have recieved far worse comments today in the 'lets vote if this site is bent' thread, I have the integrity to admit my mistakes, withdraw my comments and apologise before someone gets hurt.

I would like to thank everyone on the forum for their patience during what I feel was a difficult time for me but now I want to get back to the fun.