You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO 67bhoys

edited July 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
hhey mate

just curious as to if its still possible to get a lift from Carlisle still?

Also if thats ok where are you staying ill probably just book the same hotel i kept putting this back with everything else on think i best get it all sorted now.

Cheers
Don

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to FAO 67bhoys:
    hhey mate just curious as to if its still possible to get a lift from Carlisle still? Also if thats ok where are you staying ill probably just book the same hotel i kept putting this back with everything else on think i best get it all sorted now. Cheers Don
    Posted by The_Don90
    if your stuck for a lift m8,,, i am going down friday,,, back up first thing sunday morning
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to FAO 67bhoys:
    hhey mate just curious as to if its still possible to get a lift from Carlisle still? Also if thats ok where are you staying ill probably just book the same hotel i kept putting this back with everything else on think i best get it all sorted now. Cheers Don
    Posted by The_Don90
    No probs on the lift front mate, there are 2 off us going, possibly 3.  My mate has booked a hotel for £70 a room/night that we are sharing.  If the 3rd is going, u could possibly share too. The hotel is the Maldron, St Mary's street in Cardiff.  
  • edited June 2011
    i think i might be able to get a shared just need confirrmation. is that £70 each or in total?
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: FAO 67bhoys:
    i think i might be able to get a shared just need confirrmation. is that £70 each or in total?
    Posted by The_Don90
    It was £70 for a twin room, £35/night each.
  • edited June 2011
    perfect i just checked yesterday and it was saying £71 a night. Ive emailed the player who had contacted me asking for a share. Dont mind that price if split two ways. Sounds cheaper than getting a single to myself.
  • edited June 2011
    perfect i just checked yesterday and it was saying £71 a night. Ive emailed the player who had contacted me asking for a share. Dont mind that price if split two ways. Sounds cheaper than getting a single to myself.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Not a bad price sharing a room.  let me know about the lift, don't know where CTBN is from, but we can get u at carlisle.
  • edited June 2011
    Yea i will do alot will depend on if i qualify for this tournament in brighton. If i dont ill be taking the lift. if i do its directly the week before so wouldnt be comming back till the wednessday, seems rather pointless. ill know for sure by next friday i think.
  • edited June 2011
    Yea i will do alot will depend on if i qualify for this tournament in brighton. If i dont ill be taking the lift. if i do its directly the week before so wouldnt be comming back till the wednessday, seems rather pointless. ill know for sure by next friday i think.
    Posted by The_Don90
    No probs mate let me know what you decide
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: FAO 67bhoys : No probs mate let me know what you decide
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Will do mate its not what i decide its down to if i qualify. If its ok ill take a lift back as far as carlisle either way if thats ok. Dont mind paying my share of petrol either, including going own jeourny even if i dont use it.

Ive qualified for the second and final stage ofn the qualifiers for this week, and that takes place tomorrow. Ill let you know how i get on. If i fail ill have my last crack next week.

Hotel with my mate is sorted i wont mention his anme unless he posts here out of free will to be fair to him. so will be roon sharing. although i know of at least one other person who MAY be interested. When i next speak to him ill send him here and see what the script is.
  • edited July 2011
    Wont be going to brighton so if you want can i get a lift from cardiff mate? Ordering hotel now just waiting on potential room mate getting back to me. Will be staying in same place.

How much would u want towards petrol?
  • edited July 2011
    Wont be going to brighton so if you want can i get a lift from cardiff mate? Ordering hotel now just waiting on potential room mate getting back to me. Will be staying in same place. How much would u want towards petrol?
    Posted by The_Don90
    No problems mate, don't worry about the diesel, you can buy me a pint when we get there.  Happy birthday for the other day.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: FAO 67bhoys : No problems mate, don't worry about the diesel, you can buy me a pint when we get there.  Happy birthday for the other day.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    ty mate. will sort out a time and place (i have no clue to my way around carlisle btw) via PM later in the week
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: FAO 67bhoys : ty mate. will sort out a time and place (i have no clue to my way around carlisle btw) via PM later in the week
    Posted by The_Don90
    Thats okay mate I know my way around carlisle, probably get you at the station
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: FAO 67bhoys : Thats okay mate I know my way around carlisle, probably get you at the station
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    great idea i know the bus and train station are next door to eachother so no hassles there
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: FAO 67bhoys : great idea i know the bus and train station are next door to eachother so no hassles there
    Posted by The_Don90
    Let me know about train times as soon as you can mate
  • edited July 2011
    I am dons room mate! wish me luck! ;)
  • edited July 2011
    I am dons room mate! wish me luck! ;)
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Good luck in the tourny, and the very best of luck sharing a room with him!!

Will see you at the hotel.  Are you playing Friday night?
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah im playing friday night.
  • edited July 2011
    Don have you looked at train times yet?
  • edited July 2011
    67bhoys can u pm me your number as im finding it hard to get hold of don!

Also any ideas where u are parking?, as the maldrons right in the city centre.
  • edited July 2011
    sorry guys, internet issues again. Will PM both of u my number and we'll get it sorted from there.
  • edited July 2011
    67bhoys can u pm me your number as im finding it hard to get hold of don! Also any ideas where u are parking?, as the maldrons right in the city centre.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    I'll contact them to see if they have parking facilities there.