You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Multi= tabling couldn't see it

edited June 2011 in The Poker Clinic
T O T Last night is this just a cooler or am I suppose to go broke here, or is this down to playing to many tables and lack of focus ?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
-Typhoon- Small blind   20.00 20.00 2660.00
shipdchips Big blind   40.00 60.00 2970.00
  Your hole cards

elsadog Fold        
gobbygarn Fold        
nurdle Call   40.00 100.00 5015.00
JAEGERBOMB Fold        
-Typhoon- Call   20.00 120.00 2640.00
shipdchips Check        
Flop

• J

-Typhoon- Check        
shipdchips Check        
nurdle Check        
Turn

-Typhoon- Check        
shipdchips Check        
nurdle Check        
River

• Q

-Typhoon- Check        
shipdchips Bet   120.00 240.00 2850.00
nurdle Raise   240.00 480.00 4775.00
-Typhoon- Fold        
shipdchips Raise   400.00 880.00 2450.00
nurdle Raise   560.00 1440.00 4215.00
shipdchips All-in   2450.00 3890.00 0.00
nurdle Call   2170.00 6060.00 2045.00
shipdchips Show

nurdle Show
  • K

nurdle Win Straight to the King 6060.00   8105.00

Comments

• edited June 2011
    i think you really should be raising the flop and turn here and if you agree but did not see just how big your draw was then i think you are playing too many tables. I also dont like shoving with 2nd or 3rd nuts when the hand has been checked all the way to the river.
  • edited June 2011
    I'd probably flat the river 4bet but w/e

I'd lead flop as well, but I dont hate the check
  • edited June 2011
    Bet flop.

River when he raises 240 you should raise MORE than 400 at least 600-700 then he makes some pathetic 560 jesus bloody christ just get it in your losing to two hands
  • edited June 2011
    What to say about this hand???? Seeing a cheap flop with suited connectors is not a bad thing but with two limpers I'd be tempted to raise pre  flop.
    As played, I'd be betting the flop and turn to get some money in the pot. He might even fold with a gutshot,especially on the turn.
    As for the river betting, he's min raised you twice,tells you he's very strong but I think it's just a cooler. Unlikely to have AK as he's limped  so he's either got 98 like you or K9 and it'll take a strong read to fold.
    I think you're problem here is that you let him see it cheap and if you'd raised the flop and turn, it's unlikely he'd still be in the hand.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Multi= tabling couldn't see it:
    What to say about this hand???? Seeing a cheap flop with suited connectors is not a bad thing but with two limpers I'd be tempted to raise pre  flop. As played, I'd be betting the flop and turn to get some money in the pot. He might even fold with a gutshot,especially on the turn. As for the river betting, he's min raised you twice,tells you he's very strong but I think it's just a cooler. Unlikely to have AK as he's limped  so he's either got 98 like you or K9 and it'll take a strong read to fold. I think you're problem here is that you let him see it cheap and if you'd raised the flop and turn, it's unlikely he'd still be in the hand.
    Posted by Mohican

I read a lOT of hand analyses and I have to say this one gets 10/10!
    Pad
    p.s. I'd bet flop BIG!
  • edited June 2011
    wouldnt raise pre myself but think it would be ok, tapping table is best though
    leading flop is good/don't really like check but i think its fine (with leading out, you probz win the pot as doubt villain is gonna chase a gutshot)
    also bet turn (if villain doesnt fold flop he'll deffo fold turn to a decent bet, well he should)
    bet river and call any shove