You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ANYONE ORDERED HAYE FIGHT USING SKYBOX OFFICE

edited June 2011 in The Shed
Ive just ordered the fight on skybox office.
the tv didnt ask for a pin number but it shows up on my skyplanner
does this mean its odered and ready to go as ive got a housefull coming to watch it and i will get lynched if ive not done it right

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to ANYONE ORDERED HAYE FIGHT USING SKYBOX OFFICE:
    Ive just ordered the fight on skybox office. the tv didnt ask for a pin number but it shows up on my skyplanner does this mean its odered and ready to go as ive got a housefull coming to watch it and i will get lynched if ive not done it right
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Not ordered this fight yet BUT have done in the past and as long as it's in the planner no need for PIN.

Son and a few of his pals coming round for fight & a live stream from ESPN of the UFC afters!
    Looking forward to it.

Pad
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: ANYONE ORDERED HAYE FIGHT USING SKYBOX OFFICE:
    In Response to ANYONE ORDERED HAYE FIGHT USING SKYBOX OFFICE : Not ordered this fight yet BUT have done in the past and as long as it's in the planner no need for PIN. Son and a few of his pals coming round for fight & a live stream from ESPN of the UFC afters! Looking forward to it. Pad
    Posted by Glenelg
    Thanks m8 looking forward to it should be a great fight
  • edited June 2011
    Yeh cant wait, im watching it in Aspers. Beer, boxing and gambling! Cant beat it!