You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

no idea what to put title as but this confused me a bit as i hardly played a hand

edited July 2011 in The Poker Clinic
he thinks you missed flop lots,  I has a pair allz   in, and if hes ahead I have runner runner to split

Actually he just thinks the bolded part

Comments

• edited June 2011
    dragon2626 Small blind  30.00 30.00 2462.50
    craigmcd Big blind  60.00 90.00 2362.50
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

Call  60.00 150.00 2020.00
    Akbuon Fold     
    COVCHRIS Fold     
    delaney09 Raise  360.00 510.00 3195.00
    dragon2626 Fold     
    craigmcd Fold     
     Call  300.00 810.00 1720.00
    Flop

• J

Check     
    delaney09 Bet  607.50 1417.50 2587.50
     All-in  1720.00 3137.50 0.00
    delaney09 Call  1112.50 4250.00 1475.00
     Show

delaney09 Show
    • A
    • A

Turn

River

Win Straight to the Jack 2125.00  2125.00
    delaney09 Win Straight to the Jack 2125.00  3600.00
    Reads on this player he limps a lot of pots literally every 5 out of 6 i really do not get the flop shove though any thoughts ?
  • edited June 2011
    lol yeah i probably should of changed the thread title just didnt know what to put and wanted to get it up quickly as im still in atm
  • edited June 2011
    'No A or K has come up and I have pair, I must be good' 
  • edited June 2011
    "I put him on Ace King or a low pocket pair"
  • edited June 2011
    Run better, next hand please.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: no idea what to put title as but this confused me a bit as i hardly played a hand:
    Run better, next hand please.
    Posted by Dudeskin8

you like saying next hand please dont you ?

im not worried about splitting it im just confused with the limp call pre check shove flop
  • edited June 2011
    Yes cus I'm a crazy mad action junkie who would like to see another hand right now, PLEASE !!

Also why do you give two (f word)'s what he does ?
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: no idea what to put title as but this confused me a bit as i hardly played a hand:
    Yes cus I'm a crazy mad action junkie who would like to see another hand right now, PLEASE !! Also why do you give two (f word)'s what he does ?
    Posted by Dudeskin8

why do  give two F's what he does is this a serious question :S cause obviously i want to win the hand so im going to be curious what people im playing against are doing in hands LOL i hope you are trying to level me here if not then....  
  • edited June 2011
    You say he limps 5/6 pots so hence he is a passive station and with this move he is also a crazy maniac, you caught him at it and then ran bad, move on to the next hand like I said previously lolz.
  • edited July 2011
    im sure you still dont get what im asking I DO NOT CARE HOW THE HAND ENDED whether it came running 2s or what im simply asking what do people think about his shove with the 22.... please dont reply to this with run better next hand bad beat yawn or anything else....TY
  • edited July 2011
    tbf dude, sometimes you do come across slightly rude, you didnt answer the question he asked and simply say run better next hand please or you say bad beat yawn next hand please....ppl post hands on here for advice not smart remarks.......i'm sure when you post a hand on here you don't want these kind of answers
  • edited July 2011
    tbf dude, sometimes you do come across slightly rude, you didnt answer the question he asked and simply say run better next hand please or you say bad beat yawn next hand please....ppl post hands on here for advice not smart remarks.......i'm sure when you post a hand on here you don't want these kind of answers
    Posted by waller02
    Well said ;) xx
  • edited July 2011
    I mentioned to del this would be flamed, a) sounds like a bad beat story
    b) there is nowhere for advice on this thread, its about making correct decisions yourself if someone shoves 22/ 72 or whatever it doesnt matter its how you play your hand with the information in front of you

Also dudeskin does come accross rude here and usually does or arrogant so to speak maybe have a think before putting things.