You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I've been running rather well

edited July 2011 in Area 51
My forum avatar is totally inappropriate and gives the wrong impression to a forum like this.
Anyone else?

Comments

• edited July 2011

conna blame the mods for the bans but the banters rapidly diminishing,nice to see you back mmmchips..............check..theres no swear words........

incidently,ive been on this forum from the begining,ive seen many posts with swear words avoiding the filter so why all of a sudden is everybody coming down on it,just wondering

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: I've been running rather well:
    conna blame the mods for the bans but the banters rapidly diminishing,nice to see you back mmmchips..............check..theres no swear words........ incidently,ive been on this forum from the begining,ive seen many posts with swear words avoiding the filter so why all of a sudden is everybody coming down on it,just wondering
    Posted by stokefc
    most probably due to the fact there is about 50 mods now :)
  • edited July 2011
    ive been on this forum from the begining,ive seen many posts with swear words avoiding the filter so why all of a sudden is everybody coming down on it,just wondering
    Posted by stokefc
    Hi Sean, it was highlighted about a week ago that the use of disguised swearies (one example - two letters swapped in a word so the filter doesn't pick it up) seemed to be on the increase, and it was made clear Sky don't want it on this forum.

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: I've been running rather well : Hi Sean, it was highlighted about a week ago that the use of disguised swearies (one example - two letters swapped in a word so the filter doesn't pick it up) seemed to be on the increase, and it was made clear Sky don't want it on this forum.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    no worries Elliot,didnt realise the swearing had increased