You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is this a fair site?

edited July 2011 in Area 51
yes i no the question will bring out the sky lickers... lol but its a fair question , lets be honest we have all seen endless runner runners in favour of the big stacker,but do we see the same amount infavour of the guy with the least amount of chips ? ,,i think we all no the ancer to that . lolol not a chance...beleive me when i say i no that anythings possible in a poker game but on sky it happens way way to often that it puts sum serious dout that the software is not random. .wat do u think ?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    WOW! @ ur graph !!!

That must be one of the best on the site.

I'm listening...... lol ...........

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this a fair site?:
    WOW! @ ur graph !!! That must be one of the best on the site. I'm listening...... lol ...........
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Have you not worked out yet that the guys with the bad graphs are the one's who have a gripe?

They suffer the most,and so they will post 
    If they had a good graph, it would be them that would laugh
    So don't take the mick, or give them some stick
    'Cos you might be next, and then you'd be vexed.

• edited July 2011
    WOW! @ ur graph !!! That must be one of the best on the site. I'm listening...... lol ...........
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    thats your imput then .?  nice 1  well done.    and your tak ing the ..... out of me   .sad   lol    ps  and qs   wat a total ..... u must be . lolol ...i wonder why not so many players use this community anymore   or sorry i fogot the .     lololololololololol
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this a fair site? : Have you not worked out yet that the guys with the bad graphs are the one's who have a gripe? They suffer the most,and so they will post  If they had a good graph, it would be them that would laugh So don't take the mick, or give them some stick 'Cos you might be next, and then you'd be vexed.
    Posted by elsadog
    i think ive replyed to this with the 1 above  .the sad thing is,u think yer doing this community a favour with the skitty remarks, yer just showing wat a complete ............ u must be        ive missed the  .  again   soz   
  • edited July 2011

It was a compliment.

It's one of the best I've seen.

I'm not taking the p.

I said I'm listening to what you have to say if you'd care to elaborate with maybe a series of hand histories.

I'm always prepared to listen to what proven winning players have to say about the game and surrounding issues.

Why so touchy?

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this a fair site? : i think ive replyed to this with the 1 above  .the sad thing is,u think yer doing this community a favour with the skitty remarks, yer just showing wat a complete ............ u must be        ive missed the  .  again   soz   
    Posted by zxghostxz

I like you  you have class

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this a fair site? : I like you  you have class
    Posted by elsadog
    i diddent realise uve seen me play  thx    lol  ur still a ........tho
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to is this a fair site?:
    yes i no the question will bring out the sky lickers... lol but its a fair question , lets be honest we have all seen endless runner runners in favour of the big stacker,but do we see the same amount infavour of the guy with the least amount of chips ? ,,i think we all no the ancer to that . lolol not a chance...beleive me when i say i no that anythings possible in a poker game but on sky it happens way way to often that it puts sum serious dout that the software is not random. .wat do u think ?
    Posted by zxghostxz

Those very points were put by me on here 6 months ago and ended up with an extremely long thread with some very good input. The thread was closed by the management when some of the questions being asked were not to their liking. Try again if you wish but it's been done to death on here and buried by Sky.

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this a fair site? : I like you  you have class
    Posted by elsadog
    level right??
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this a fair site? : level right??
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

your reads are soooo sick, teach me
  • edited July 2011
    this is fun everybody taking everybody out of context
  • edited July 2011
    makes a change
  • edited July 2011
    to make this thread perfect all we need is a picture of moobs.... oh wait never mind thread reached perfect status =o)
  • edited July 2011
    this is fun everybody taking everybody out of context
    Posted by stokefc
    And whats your problem?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this a fair site? : And whats your problem?
    Posted by loonytoons
    well is it fixed or not :)
  • edited July 2011
     Ops removed my post as I'm not in the Area 51 team. sorry.!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this a fair site? : well is it fixed or not :)
    Posted by stokefc

Who said it was broke?

• edited July 2011
    Will ALL non members of team51 please leave pronto

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ;)
  • edited July 2011
    Can I sneak in here as a Non team51 to add my tuppence worth. ;o)

It seems to me that for every thread that states, " The Big stack always wins "  there is one that states " The short stack always wins "

Personally it doesn't matter if I'm a big stack ( unusual but does happen occasionally) or a small stack, i always lose ;o)
  • edited July 2011
    Can I sneak in here as a Non team51 to add my tuppence worth. ;o) It seems to me that for every thread that states, " The Big stack always wins "  there is one that states " The short stack always wins " Personally it doesn't matter if I'm a big stack ( unusual but does happen occasionally) or a small stack, i always lose ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
     yep same here ;) xx
  • edited July 2011
    Hey guys, been off for a couple of days, but i have proof the small stack wins. i went from 1bb to cash in a tourny.

i think this site is fair, i mean u cud be an american who has money on full tilt ;-)
  • edited July 2011
    To the OP

You have a great record on SP, I have come across you many times and respect you as a top player on this site as your record backs up, I also have a positive record on this site therefore although we all get bad beats and runner runner beats, we also benefit from 1 and 2 outers and overall with skill and luck are winning players on this site!

Surely that is the definition of fair?

Dave
  • edited July 2011
    To the OP You have a great record on SP, I have come across you many times and respect you as a top player on this site as your record backs up, I also have a positive record on this site therefore although we all get bad beats and runner runner beats, we also benefit from 1 and 2 outers and overall with skill and luck are winning players on this site! Surely that is the definition of fair? Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Yep agreed xxx