You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Survivor MTT

Just an idea, but it would be more exciting if a certain % were eliminated after each level. The mtt was only played for say 7 levels and those remaining go on to the follwoing day, or not, then just divide prizepool between remaining players. You could have a bigger buy in then and run them more frequently.

Also have software in place were it tells you if your still safe, borderline or need to shove, on your screen as your playing.

I played on a site with this kind of structure it was fantastic, great fun and very entertaining.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Hi Scouse1515,

Nice suggestion, however, like you say, we would have to increase the buy-in which would defeat the point of the series. We wanted a series that was available to all. The bigger buy-ins are used for our 8pm Main Events.

I like the idea of updating you during the game play, however this would be a big development for our software at high cost.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Regards,
    Jordan
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Survivor MTT:
    Hi Scouse1515, Nice suggestion, however, like you say, we would have to increase the buy-in which would defeat the point of the series. We wanted a series that was available to all. The bigger buy-ins are used for our 8pm Main Events. I like the idea of updating you during the game play, however this would be a big development for our software at high cost. Thanks for the suggestions. Regards, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    I understand the problems involved although, the site i played on had a survivor freeroll for the main event.And i don't think they have as many players as Sky. I love this mtt its really fun and brings out your aggressive play, although i don't like being able to buy in through the week, after all it is a survivor. Going back to my point of a bigger buy in. Although in the end the prize pool may be smaller, i still think it would be more fun. But that in game feature would be fantasic fun. Im not sure if your aware of the site that does this, i wont post it but it would be a great addition to your software. Which for some reason i always come back to Sky even though i seem to make more on other sites, obviously better players at Sky.