You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A few suggestions

Hi guys theres a number of features that i would like to see implemented to make multi-tabling and grinding easier! Some things may already be in place or have previously been suggested so dont flame if that is the case.

1, option to auto add to waiting list on all tables within a specific limit, if all tables are full! Saves going thru each table and clicking join waiting list.
2, Following on from point 1, is the option to leave all waiting lists when youve joined enough tables.
3, Auto remember buyin amount ie 100bb etc
4, resizeable tables :)
5, colour coded notes
6, auto top up

tyvm

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Hi Tennispair,

I will look into these for you and let you know.

I know the colour coded notes are on the agenda to be implemented soon. The resizeable tables require a complete update on our software so may not be on site for a while, but everyhting else I will get an answer for you.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited July 2011
    Hi again Tennispair,

I have had a response from the team in charge of implementing these changes and have agreed these need to be looked at and are very much on the radar.

Thanks for the suggestions and look out for them on site!

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited July 2011
    Just another feature suggestion.Please,please,please can you put a time bank on.