You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

this is so sick

edited July 2011 in The Poker Clinic
foxhunter Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £2.46
fisherm511 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £3.61
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

anti_laugh Fold     
gasboy Fold     
ch41 Call  £0.04 £0.10 £1.11
danny101 Raise  £0.20 £0.30 £2.37
foxhunter Fold     
fisherm511 Call  £0.16 £0.46 £3.45
ch41 Call  £0.16 £0.62 £0.95
Flop

fisherm511 Check     
ch41 Check     
danny101 Bet  £0.62 £1.24 £1.75
fisherm511 Call  £0.62 £1.86 £2.83
ch41 Fold     
Turn

fisherm511 Check     
danny101 All-in  £1.75 £3.61 £0.00
fisherm511 Call  £1.75 £5.36 £1.08
fisherm511 Show

danny101 Show
  • K
  • K

River

fisherm511 Win Four 4s £4.95  £6.03

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Played great just standard.

EDIT : Also if these effect you enough to post a thread your BR is probably not big enough.
  • edited July 2011
    i only deposit a fiver a day
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: this is so sick:
    Posted by danny101
    Instead of losing a fiver a day, save up for 15/20 days that you would normally play and deposit 75/100 quid at once. 

Try and structure your play abit more.
  • edited July 2011
    You should ideally have a set amount, I personally think £40 is plenty enough at NL4 as long as you play right.
  • edited July 2011
    Played great just standard. EDIT : Also if these effect you enough to post a thread your BR is probably not big enough.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Spot on,also danny you would do well to listen to dohhh
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by danny101
    Do you realise how much value you are missing when you cant just reload against these fish?

I think 10 buy ins is a little low unless you know you beat games easily. You should really have 20, but definitely wait till you at least have enough that one bad beat/cooler doesnt ruin your days play
  • edited July 2011

dohhhh what do you mean by structure your play a bit more ?

• edited July 2011
    My game :

Raise 5x pre with KJ+ / A10+ / 1010+

Reraise pre with AK / JJ+ maybe 10's depending on stack sizes if <50bb's then it's good anymore just flat and set mine also if they are MANIAC can stack for more bb's.

Limp with 22-99

Call raises with 22-99 maybe 1010 / KQ / AJ / AQ also setmining depends on stack sizes you want BIG stack who raises.

When hit big hand TP (kicker should be good if stick to above) bet until you or other player runs out of money.

When hit set you BET aswell DO NOT check, you BET OK. same as above.

Can cbet if against 1 Vill and IP maybe OOP if have good flop say paired board but usually check fold if don't hit multiway.

That's the lot probably missed summit but pretty much you play like above you WILL win money, but also get MANY badbeats.

Good luck.

EDIT : Also obviously add an extra big blind for every limper and maybe more if in blinds i.e. OOP.
  • edited July 2011
    My game : Raise 5x pre with KJ+ / A10+ / 1010+ Reraise pre with AK / JJ+ maybe 10's depending on stack sizes if <50bb's then it's good anymore just flat and set mine also if they are MANIAC can stack for more bb's. Limp with 22-99 Call raises with 22-99 maybe 1010 / KQ / AJ / AQ also setmining depends on stack sizes you want BIG stack who raises. When hit big hand TP (kicker should be good if stick to above) bet until you or other player runs out of money. When hit set you BET aswell DO NOT check, you BET OK. same as above. Can cbet if against 1 Vill and IP maybe OOP if have good flop say paired board but usually check fold if don't hit multiway. That's the lot probably missed summit but pretty much you play like above you WILL win money, but also get MANY badbeats. Good luck.
    Posted by Dudeskin8[/QUOTE

-EV giving your strategy away and playing like a bot or +EV setting an elaborate trap by false table image?
  • edited July 2011
    Nah that's my full game, luckily I only play stations/dead money/donkeys whatever word you wish to use so telling everyone here doesn't make a jot of difference.

Also the OP seems to need a plan to go from so I'm simply giving him my one. He can take it or leave it I'm not really fussed. :)
  • edited July 2011
    What happens when you meet each other? Stalemate ;-)
  • edited July 2011
    What happens when you meet each other? Stalemate ;-)
    Posted by baggs
    I will repeat it dude to save you the bother mate: He only play stations/dead money/donkeys whatever word you wish to use so telling everyone here doesn't make a jot of difference

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: this is so sick : I will repeat it dude to save you the bother mate: He only play stations/dead money/donkeys whatever word you wish to use so telling everyone here doesn't make a jot of difference
    Posted by AyrGraeme
    Prob will though as he moves up the levels,but hey shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell dude ;) xx
  • edited July 2011
    When you say "this is so sick" it isn't that sick, i can completely understand him calling pre with 4's and he flops a set and it goes the same, even though it is quads yeah NH. You shouldn't have to depsit £5 a day as this way pressumabley your losing a 5er every day?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: this is so sick : Prob will though as he moves up the levels,but hey shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell dude ;) xx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    TBH from what I see early on in Mastercash nights on 30NL I can pretty much see that strategy working up there. ;)
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: this is so sick : TBH from what I see early on in Mastercash nights on 30NL I can pretty much see that strategy working up there. ;)
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Yeah fair point ;)
  • edited July 2011
    £5 * 365 = £1825

you would be better of like others have said depositing more or playing 30p / 50p DYM