You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I can't play 3 handed!!

Finished 3rd for the 3rd time in a week in the TSP classic last night. I can't seem to get a grip of three handed play :(it's also made me hate the number 3!!! haha 

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to I can't play 3 handed!!:
    Finished 3rd for the 3rd time in a week in the TSP classic last night. I can't seem to get a grip of three handed play :(it's also made me hate the number 3!!! haha 
    Posted by nagrom
    WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH 3/3 ON A 3 HANDED TABLE THEN. GOD HELP YOU IF YOU WAS TABLE 3 TOO, LOL
  • edited July 2011

I reckon they keep scoping u when it gets 3 handed, and decide that if you get HU neither of them will stand a chance. 

You didn't see any signs of collusion didya? ;)
  • edited July 2011
    hey nagrom, have you tried playing a few sit and go's? Possibly given the nature of getting down to shorthanded games quicker may give you a bit more practice, i hated heads up for ages, never seemed to win but played a good amount of heads up sit and go's and it helped massively.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: I can't play 3 handed!!:
    hey nagrom, have you tried playing a few sit and go's? Possibly given the nature of getting down to shorthanded games quicker may give you a bit more practice, i hated heads up for ages, never seemed to win but played a good amount of heads up sit and go's and it helped massively.
    Posted by bigandy18
    this is a good idea imo ;)

all this practicing hu not coming into use for you yet bad times!