You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points Games

Hi All
Each month we earn poker points for our play in various game, im wondering if anybody else would be interested in a poker points game? The structure could be a 6 seat sit and go with a buy in of say 50 points making a "prize pool" of 300 points , 200 for 1st , 100 for 2nd. 
Another option could be playing like a cash table , for example blinds of 1point 2 point , max buy in 100 points , giving players an opportunity to increase their points total. This would be great for building enough points to try to satelite to events such as viva las vegas for those players who would normally not have enough points to qualify via the poker points satelites. 
Any feedback, positive or negative would be appreciated.
Good luck at the tables 
John  

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Nice idea imo good way for people to learn before putting money freeplay points you can use for free sit n go's no prizes other then free points but i like it
  • edited July 2011
    thanks for your reply
    hopefully we can get a few more people to agree so i can pitch it to the sky powers that be and see if they can do something about making it happen
  • edited July 2011
    you shouldnt need to pitch it matey tbf it should be there already

I would recommend you post in suggestions or see if a mod can move it as it maybe looked at, probably more chance then in here

GL hope you get it
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker Points Games:
    you shouldnt need to pitch it matey tbf it should be there already I would recommend you post in suggestions or see if a mod can move it as it maybe looked at, probably more chance then in here GL hope you get it
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Done:))