You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new too sky poker

edited July 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Hi i have joined sky poker today and played a low limit dym just to get the feel for the site , I struggled with connection as every time it was my turn to act it seem to freeze , also how do get the table to full screen and not 2/3 , can you also do random bets like for eg 244 into a pot insteed of the pre selected options ??? please help as i cant stand the connection problem , I know its not my internet as i was on full tilt and never had any problems on there with connection !!!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Did you play on the site or use the download version?

• edited July 2011
    I find it super laggy rather than connection issues.
  • edited July 2011
    If you want to make any specific bet, click in the box which has the bet amount in (near the bottom right corner) and use your number pad to type in an amount.

I only play through the website and haven't downloaded the software but I don't have any problems so I dunno. I don't think you can full screen it (if you're playing via the website)
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: new too sky poker:
    Did you play on the site or use the download version?
    Posted by yuranASSet
    HI there i have played thru the site and not the download version !!!
  • edited July 2011
    If you want to make any specific bet, click in the box which has the bet amount in (near the bottom right corner) and use your number pad to type in an amount. I only play through the website and haven't downloaded the software but I don't have any problems so I dunno. I don't think you can full screen it (if you're playing via the website)
    Posted by Lambert180
    Thankyou lambert 180 for you help regarding the betting !!! It does seem more lag than a connection problem , perhaps i will download and see if it makes a difference !!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: new too sky poker : Thankyou lambert 180 for you help regarding the betting !!! It does seem more lag than a connection problem , perhaps i will download and see if it makes a difference !!
    Posted by trippy555
    It should make all the differance xx
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to new too sky poker:
    Hi i have joined sky poker today and played a low limit dym just to get the feel for the site , I struggled with connection as every time it was my turn to act it seem to freeze , also how do get the table to full screen and not 2/3 , can you also do random bets like for eg 244 into a pot insteed of the pre selected options ??? please help as i cant stand the connection problem , I know its not my internet as i was on full tilt and never had any problems on there with connection !!!
    Posted by trippy555
     Welcome to the forum trippy

I play both through the web and the download version depending where i am. There's no facility for full screen, that i'm aware of, just standard 2/3 or min view.

typhoon