You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Negreanu vs. Reina

edited October 2009 in The Shed
OK, I don't know how many of you lot have heard about this, but Negreanu is allegedly involved in a £12,000 prop bet with Liverpool goalie Pepe Reina. Kid Poker gets five penalties against Reina and has to score ONE to win. 

Do we think he'll do it or not?

More importantly, I am suggesting a Sky Poker staff spin-off. We get the local football team's goalie, the likes of Sky Rich, Tikay, Orford and Des down to the footie ground and have a little competition of our own. It might be TV goaled... sorry, gold.

Comments

• edited October 2009
    love it

i voted 4 tk but not sure his little legs could even kick the ball from 12 yards
  • edited October 2009
    ha, he should be able to score at least one! it's not that hard come on!
  • edited October 2009
    on another note i'd love to take some pens. i used to take them for my old team so would jump at the chance to smash a couple against the stanchion
  • edited October 2009
    I'm voting for Tikay too - would be great tv.
    You should probably blindfold the keeper to make it fair.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Negreanu vs. Reina:
    OK, I don't know how many of you lot have heard about this, but Negreanu is allegedly involved in a £12,000 prop bet with Liverpool goalie Pepe Reina. Kid Poker gets five penalties against Reina and has to score ONE to win.  Do we think he'll do it or not? More importantly, I am suggesting a S ky Poker staff spin-off . We get the local football team's goalie, the likes of Sky Rich, Tikay, Orford and Des down to the footie ground and have a little competition of our own. It might be TV goaled... sorry, gold.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Hi Dave,
    I love this idea, but can i start the betting off.
    A lot of people will have Tony as the outsider but after his PATHETIC performance at pugial sticks against Tony in Vegas, i'm going for Mr Hartigan(sorry James) to be at least 100/1 outsider.
    Jason, who normally ends up drunk at outside events, hehe. FAVOURITE, to do a JT and fall over trying to kick the ball. As for Mr Orford,well he's from West Brom(what chance does he have with that as a handicap).
    I think my money must go on Sky Rich as he is one of the few who can probably remember kicking a ball.
    On second thoughts, the shortest odds must be on injuries as a result of the exertion.
    lol
    col
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Negreanu vs. Reina:
    I'm voting for Tikay too - would be great tv. You should probably blindfold the keeper to make it fair.
    Posted by MereNovice
    if you blindfolded the penalty takers it would be even funnier
    col
  • edited October 2009
    dont think negreanu scores.... but get the crew on board and daggers goalie tony roberts