You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Exclusion

edited July 2011 in Community Suggestions
I'd really like to exclude myself from playing cash on Sky Poker, but it seems to be "exclude from the whole poker site or nothing".

Any way this can be looked at?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    lol i was thinking this about omaha but you can't do it :(
  • edited July 2011
    If sky do bring something in like this they should also add an option to the maximum you can lose in a day, just like a little setting to which the account holder can choose say the max they can lose in a day is £100 then the account becomes closed for the day... although it will never happen seen as it will mean less people playng, although it would be good after losing 1 or 2 buyins you cant tilt off another 4
  • edited July 2011
    I feel like if I use te self exclusion button then I am jus admitting to myself I have a problem and shouldn't be playing anyway.
  • edited July 2011
    Can you self exclude from Sky Vegas? the amount of times i've blown a 4 figure BR on Blackjack is incredible
  • edited July 2011
    Hi guys,

You can exclude yourself from one of our brands completely ie from Sky vegas/from Sky Poker etc, however you cannot exclude yourself from specific game types or games themselves.

You can set yourself deposit limits, however, either every 24hrs/every week/every month etc, which is just about as good as it gets.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
    Jordan
  • edited July 2011
    Just a quick word of warning on self exclusion.  If you do decide to go down this route, then please make sure that you are excluding yourself from the right section as once you self exclude there is NO WAY BACK.  I know of at least one player who accidentally self excluded himself from Sky Poker for 5 years.