You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

omaha hi lo

Why not have freeroll omaha hi lo tourneys instead of always holdem? It may just entice more people to play omaha.....    any thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2011
    good idea mate. Hi Lo tables are a bit sparse.  try and get a 10 seater going and it takes hours to fill.  If players could try it for free, it might encourage more players into the game
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    not quite hi lo I know but there has been an omaha freeroll for 10 points every weekend at 2pm for the last 3 or 4 weeks
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: omaha hi lo:
    not quite hi lo I know but there has been an omaha freeroll for 10 points every weekend at 2pm for the last 3 or 4 weeks
    Posted by scouse_red
    they could do with a few more of these but during the week.
    I am usually unable to play in the afternoons at the weekend what with family commitments,etc.
    So 1 maybe lunchtime and 1 early evening on weekdays might generate more interest in Omaha.
    i'd like to try the game!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: omaha hi lo : they could do with a few more of these but during the week. I am usually unable to play in the afternoons at the weekend what with family commitments,etc. So 1 maybe lunchtime and 1 early evening on weekdays might generate more interest in Omaha. i'd like to try the game!
    Posted by walesboy
    You won't be disappointed but be v. careful..... a lot of skill reqd.....gr8 fun tho.   
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: omaha hi lo : You won't be disappointed but be v. careful..... a lot of skill reqd.....gr8 fun tho.   
    Posted by billyboots
    Oh well, knew there would be a spanner in the works somewhere!