You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY REBUY OPEN

edited July 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Gave the rebuy open a bash tonite ,waisted £33 of my bankroll on a load of nonsense. 3 all ins against the same player at my table twice i was in fron,t and got hammered every time ,i wanted to stab the guy, but its only VARIANCE  INIT LOL  ,any sky lovies have any thots they wud love to share ,ps who makes the software news international ?,

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to SKY REBUY OPEN:
    Gave the rebuy open a bash tonite ,waisted £33 of my bankroll on a load of nonsense. 3 all ins against the same player at my table twice i was in fron,t and got hammered every time ,i wanted to stab the guy, but its only VARIANCE  INIT LOL  ,any sky lovies have any thots they wud love to share ,ps who makes the software news international ?,
    Posted by wingwizard
    lolololol 

Who was it? 
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to SKY REBUY OPEN:
    Posted by wingwizard
    Post hands so we can have a look?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY REBUY OPEN:
    In Response to SKY REBUY OPEN : lolololol  Who was it? 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    think he was called trogg666  ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY REBUY OPEN:
    In Response to SKY REBUY OPEN : Post hands so we can have a look?
    Posted by Glenelg
    not sure how to post hands guys ,going to crash out just got emptied by a donk call in the 2k BH ,the guy,spooky was his alis ?, came in with k/4 diamonds against 2 x a/q and the donk  got paid off ,im not even going to say it nite boys good luck
  • edited July 2011
    3 buy ins?  Pffft, that's a boys score.  Just did the 5 tonight to wait 90 minutes into the F/O to lose a race.

On to the next....
  • edited July 2011
    Ive told ya once already wizard and i will say it again.............................................................................................................................................................variance xxx