You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what is IMO

edited July 2011 in The Shed
people keep writing this and i dont know what it means

Comments

• edited July 2011
  • edited July 2011
    its what in your opinion lambert???????? :p

FYP had me scouring tinternet :p
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: what is IMO:
    its what in your opinion lambert???????? :p FYP had me scouring tinternet :p
    Posted by AMYBR
    FYP?
  • edited July 2011
    fixed your post

figured it was five year plan for ages :p
  • edited July 2011
    IMO you should stop posting beats and also even worse brags.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to what is IMO:
    people keep writing this and i dont know what it means
    Posted by danny101
    Wow, Your really not afraid to ask questions.

For future queries you can follow my step by step guide if you like:

1.  Open up your browser
    2.  Navigate to google or your favorite search engine.
    3.  Type in your query. In your example you would type in the letters IMO (you can use a keyboard to accomplish this)
    4.  Hit the return key (also located on your keyboard) or alternativly you can click the search button or equivelent.
    5.  Read the information from the screen, you may have to click an additional link for more obscure searches. This step at first may seem overwhelming but with practice it is possible to navigate away from original page then return if needed by using the back button on the browser. ( Some people even use the "open in new tab" method, but I'd only recommend that for advanced experienced users)
    6.  Sit back and gasp in your own sence of accomplishment.

Hope this helps.
  • edited July 2011
    IMO means quiet simply IMO ,well thats IMO anyway xx
  • edited July 2011
    Instant Multiple Orgasms
  • edited July 2011
    IMO, IMO is overused on this site, let me know by IMO if you agree. I'll IMO your IMO about IMO.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to what is IMO : Wow, Your really not afraid to ask questions. For future queries you can follow my step by step guide if you like: 1.  Open up your browser 2.  Navigate to google or your favorite search engine. 3.  Type in your query. In your example you would type in the letters IMO (you can use a keyboard to accomplish this) 4.  Hit the return key (also located on your keyboard) or alternativly you can click the search button or equivelent. 5.  Read the information from the screen, you may have to click an additional link for more obscure searches. This step at first may seem overwhelming but with practice it is possible to navigate away from original page then return if needed by using the back button on the browser. ( Some people even use the "open in new tab" method, but I'd only recommend that for advanced experienced users) 6.  Sit back and gasp in your own sence of accomplishment. Hope this helps.
    Posted by ciderhic
    Forum highlight of the weeeeeeeeeek

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: what is IMO : Forum highlight of the weeeeeeeeeek
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    well it made me laugh so +1 to that!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to what is IMO : Wow, Your really not afraid to ask questions. For future queries you can follow my step by step guide if you like: 1.  Open up your browser 2.  Navigate to google or your favorite search engine. 3.  Type in your query. In your example you would type in the letters IMO (you can use a keyboard to accomplish this) 4.  Hit the return key (also located on your keyboard) or alternativly you can click the search button or equivelent. 5.  Read the information from the screen, you may have to click an additional link for more obscure searches. This step at first may seem overwhelming but with practice it is possible to navigate away from original page then return if needed by using the back button on the browser. ( Some people even use the "open in new tab" method, but I'd only recommend that for advanced experienced users) 6.  Sit back and gasp in your own sence of accomplishment. Hope this helps.
    Posted by ciderhic
    lol
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: what is IMO : well it made me laugh so +1 to that!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    lolz +2