You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

apologies

edited July 2011 in Area 51
you people at sky are beyond a joke.... why when we pay good money which you people are making a fortune from...can we not have a good game...or at least one where we can fold ace flushes....bunch of clowns.....laugh it up...hope you choke on your dinner

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to apologies:
    you people at sky are beyond a joke.... why when we pay good money which you people are making a fortune from...can we not have a good game...or at least one where we can fold ace flushes....bunch of clowns.....laugh it up...hope you choke on your dinner
    Posted by edge215
    absolutely ridiculous....just for the record...incase anybody didnt read last nites...that's 2 ace queen flushes..and one ace jack flush...all beat by eight on the river...giving houses...3 times by an eight on the river...for godsake play halfway fair...we all work for our money too...and that is obviously a sky manufactured hand...and all because i won a couple of tourney's last week....you should be ashamed instead of rich...we couldnt do much worse if murdoch took you over to...degenerates
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: apologies:
    In Response to apologies : absolutely ridiculous....just for the record...incase anybody didnt read last nites...that's 2 ace queen flushes..and one ace jack flush...all beat by eight on the river...giving houses...3 times by an eight on the river...for godsake play halfway fair...we all work for our money too...and that is obviously a sky manufactured hand...and all because i won a couple of tourney's last week....you should be ashamed instead of rich...we couldnt do much worse if murdoch took you over to...degenerates
    Posted by edge215

The men in white coats will be coming for you soon mate. Me thinks somebody needs a break from the game to reaccess.

Hope you luck changes

• edited July 2011
    LOL - the origional two posts are epic!!!
  • edited July 2011
    Guy has nuts at turn 3 times, same card binking river to fill someone up.  I think he has a right to vent a little, but he is doing it in a very bad way.
  • edited July 2011
    Of course he has the right to vent, it would make me mad too. I saw JJ, QQ (thanks Gibbzy) AND KK cracked last night and it cost me a bomb (especially as the KK was a shot at NL10).

But Sky did not manufacturer the hands, its just the way it goes. Annoying? most certainly. Rigged? im of the firm opinion its not.......although everyone has the right to there opinions of course!!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to apologies : absolutely ridiculous....just for the record...incase anybody didnt read last nites...that's 2 ace queen flushes..and one ace jack flush...all beat by eight on the river...giving houses...3 times by an eight on the river...for godsake play halfway fair...we all work for our money too...and that is obviously a sky manufactured hand...and all because i won a couple of tourney's last week....you should be ashamed instead of rich...we couldnt do much worse if murdoch took you over to...degenerates
    Posted by edge215
    12.23 am are you slightly drunk?
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by edge215
    I can understand ure frustration but im afraid thats poker matey ;)
  • edited July 2011
    Personally I think he may be on the edge  ;o)
  • edited July 2011
    Personally I think he may be on the edge  ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    lol....first class reply....and absolutely correct...but managed to refrain from smashing my own laptop...and am now enjoying life in white coat...on area 51
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: apologies : 12.23 am are you slightly drunk?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    are we being synical again DAVE... the hard follower and defender of sky poker..

lets see some of the bad beats u have had, i had 7 all-in leading hands the other night beaten on rivers... by bad callers needing runner runner to win after flop...

yes it happens, yes it can, 7 times in 7 all-in while leading on flop they come from behind..

u could say ,  oh  bad luck,, u can say hat u want ,, it will not change the fact that i was leading by miles and lost each one.   u cud say i played them badly,   but how all in to push them off is bad play i dont know... they always had room to fold..  but that is something bad(lucky) sky players dont know how to do... they never fold because 9 out of 10 times it comes when they can only win with 1 card.( they dont know this) but it comes.. and when they lose from behind, they think they were unlucky not to win...