You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

its all over!!!! HOORAAYY!!!

edited November 2011 in The Shed
Well hello peple of Sky Poker world..... Hope your all well and lady luck is shining upon you as much as it did with this weeks Euro winner.....

Anyways Just a quick update from me
Logged onto University web site today to get my final results  and to my surprise the site was down!!  yep, totaly frozen, not letting me see anything
other than 2nd and 1st year grades.... NOT nice when I know I was due to get my FINAL grade and classification today

BUT My other half percevered and he eventualy got onto the site for me..... I decided ( at the weirdest of times) I dont want to look.... i was so scared i would have a 3rd or a 2.2 at best... I KNOW its still a pass but after 3 years of sweat and LOTS of tears I was terrified at this moment....

BUT I looked, and slowly scrolled down the page to see I passed with
a 2.1

Bachelor Of Science in Youth Studies And Youth Work(National Youth Agency Validated)
With Second Class Honours Division One (2:1)

So, THANK YOU TO ALL of you who gave me kind words of support and to those who gave me GREAT words of wisdom, such as GET OF HERE AND GET YOUR ESSAYS DONE!!!! lol  it seems to of paid of after all!!

** I wonder though,...is it NORMAL to keep popping back to website to check the grades are still as they were at 9am?** lol 

Have a wonderfull weekend everyone
and happy poker to you all :)

Comments