You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is NL4 worth playing??

Ive played NL4 for a while now and recently moved up to NL5/10 and my pre flop raises and c-bets just work so much more.

Which brings the question is NL4 just tur your cards over see who wins? I could count endless bad beats where i face a re raise with KK and shove over the top and get riverd by a A8 or even in one bizare situation get beate by a 46 off suit.

Any other NL4 players feel the same? love to hear your thoughts

Comments

• edited July 2011
    NL4 is the easiest place to make money if applied correctly. You cant play higher unless you can beat NL4 in many peoples opinion.
  • edited July 2011
    I agree with don, but with 4nl you do have to play ABC there is no point making moves as no one folds. Just wait for good hands and play them strong and you should own 4nl.
  • edited July 2011
    Hi bolly. I totally get your point. I find NL8 and above way easier to work out peoples play and betsizing and i am actually have a better ROI on higher tables. However, i am a bankroll nit and i play the majority of my cash on NL4 and it is just a case of finding your opening range and adjusting your betsizing to the table and betting strongly when you have strong hands and unless you are extremely unlucky you will grind a profit.

If you cant grind and win at NL4, dont move up.
  • edited July 2011
    If you shove with KK and are beat by A8 this is super duper as people are stacking off with A high so you win moniez long term lolz wiiiiiiii wwwoooooooooooooooHHHHH yippy doo daaaaaa !!!

If players are tighter up higher levels this surely makes it harder to win moniez as more peeps fold lolz.
  • edited July 2011
    All good posts...

Also, never asume 2 pr won't call...it will!!

never over bet as the rake wins..i.e. some neejit betting 88p into a 20p multi to win 9p lol

probs more later though..

GL

xx

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Is NL4 worth playing??:
    All good posts... Also, never asume 2 pr won't call...it will!! never over bet as the rake wins..i.e. some neejit betting 88p into a 20p multi to win 9p lol probs more later though.. GL xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Overbettings cool, you get the donk call by 2nd pair when you have deh nutz enit. Best tow wan begg pot wiv gowd hand than smaller pot enit woooooooooooooohhh
  • edited July 2011

In Response to Re: Is NL4 worth playing??:
    In Response to Re: Is NL4 worth playing?? : Overbettings cool, you get the donk call by 2nd pair when you have deh nutz enit. Best tow wan begg pot wiv gowd hand than smaller pot enit woooooooooooooohhh
    Posted by Dudeskin8

I think you've spilt Irn Bru onto your keyboard. ; )