You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First Tournament Donked by Idiot

edited July 2011 in Area 51
First day on this site and had fun reading blogs before going in tourney, had ace late on in £1.10 deep

Guy raises I had aces so i re raise to half his stack he calls
flopped trip aces on ace queen board
Bet 3/4 pot he calls
Turn brings flush on i push he calls
rivered flush to donk called dj fixate with king ten diamonds

Question is are all people as bad as this idiot pre flop on this site.
Reading blog suggests there are a lot

Comments

• edited July 2011
    By the way he wasnt short stacked had planty of bigs left
  • edited July 2011
    I suggest deleting his name as your not allowed to abuse/have a go at people on the forum and i think calling him a idiot and donk is that. As for your question, no its because your playing the low stakes you wont get people to fold no matter were you go its all the same. Gl at the tables and welcome
  • edited July 2011
    U DO HAVE TO PLAY THE VERY HIGHER STAKES GAMES TO EARN RESPECT WITH THOSE U PLAY AGAINST. THEY APPRECIATE RAISES MORE... AND GENERALLY DONT PLAY THE RUBBISH HANDS..

THE MEDIUM STAKES U GET A LITTLE MORE RESPECT BUT THERE R STILL DONKS(AS U CALL THEM)

BUT IN TOURNYS PEOPLE PLAY DIFFERENTLY. THEY DONT SEE OAST THEIR OWN HAND... BIG OR SMALL STAKES..

U ONLY HAVE A FEW THAT SEE EVERYTHING, LIKE WHEN TO FOLD UR AA COS IT IS BEATEN .. AND U GET THE CALLERS WHO SAY U NEVER RAISED ME ENOUGH TO PUSH ME OFF THE HAND OR U RAISED TOO MUCH TO HAVE THE HAND, THATS WHY I CALLED...

U STILL HAVE THESE PEOPLE IN THE TOURNYS,......

EVERYONE CAN MAKE A BAD CALL, BUT ALOT OF THE PEOPLE MAKING BAD CALLS SEEMS TO HIT THE JACKPOT ON THE RIVER..

BUT SOME PEOPLE DONT THINK THEY ARE MAKING A BAD CALL, THEY DONT READ THE HAND CORRECTLY...  EVEN TONIGHT I MADE A COUPLE BAD CALLS AND LOST, I HAD BAD CALLS AGAINST ME AND LOST. ONLY TO TAKE MY CHIPS BACK AND MORE FROM THE STUPID FISHERMEN AND FISHERLADIES....

AND THEN LOSE ON A HAND WHERE HE NEED TO CATCH ON RIVER TO WIN AND GUESS WHAT..  IT CAME..   HOW UNUSUAL
  • edited July 2011
    Ok thanks for input apologies for abuse mods can delete if they want. I better get up the stakes then