You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wales gets ready for TKP

Comments

• edited July 2011
    HAAAAA Brilliant Welshboot!!!!!

Don't let Maxxy catch sight of them though...he'll be all 'baaaaaaaaaaaaa are you local?' instead of leading our team to VICTORYYYYYYYYY ;o)))

xx
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Wales gets ready for TKP:
    HAAAAA Brilliant Welshboot!!!!! Don't let Maxxy catch sight of them though...he'll be all 'baaaaaaaaaaaaa are you local?' instead of leading our team to VICTORYYYYYYYYY ;o))) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    TBF they are a positive step up from his last "pull"! Her knees still haunt me to this day!!!! ;-))))))*

* Please note; Maxally didn't actually "pull" the lass (I'd have slapped him if he had! lol), it was more a case of her sort of hanging around our group and talking to him while her mate was doing a total stranger in the loo! Lovely place, Swansea! hahahaha

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Wales gets ready for TKP:
    In Response to Re: Wales gets ready for TKP : TBF they are a positive step up from his last "pull"! Her knees still haunt me to this day!!!! ;-)))))) * * Please note; Maxally didn't actually "pull" the lass (I'd have slapped him if he had! lol), it was more a case of her sort of hanging around our group and talking to him while her mate was doing a total stranger in the loo! Lovely place, Swansea! hahahaha
    Posted by DiggerMan
    oh jeez. crazy city this.