You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wot is going on

edited July 2011 in Area 51
erm ryt where do i start lol,i am new here and yes even tho  show a profit i am a little concerned to say the least at how and the manner i keep getting bad beats so to speak.firstly i was in cash table with pocket qs the flop cam down 4 2 10 got raised so i re raised and got put all in i had 90% of my chips in so was calling all day he turned cards over he had aq nothing at this point but hit runner runner for a flush 4 an 80 pound the another cash game i hit a pair of aces and was a head yet lost another 30 pot to runner runner another flush then i had 77 agenst the same persons ak and all in after flop nothing there to wrry my hand yet he hit a k on river 4 another 30 pound pot needless to say i left the cash tables.Then wen i was in qualifier 4 the  mini roller 3 people got a seat a made a bad call fair enough but next hand had pocket ks all in he called with 74 hearts yes he hit a flush so tht was me out of tht in 4th then i was in the mini primo had aq flop 8 q 3 sumit like tht a new a had best hand called all in then he turns pocket 10s guess wot he hits the 10 on the turn then very next hand a get ak all in pre flop got a call with kq hit the king on flop then on river he hits a q aswell to put me out,next was the primo didnt get many cards but a pushed from button with a9 got called with a8 yes u guessed he hit the 8 and put me out in 33rd just behing the money.Then to top things of i played a 5.75 bh was doing well think i played well down to the last 4 i have pocket js was sitting in second place got called and he turned over kj a must win but no river a k haved my stack then the was 3 i got aq 3 handed all in i folded the other called with k2 yes u guessed agen he hit the 2 unbelievable.As u can see i was a head every time in these big hands and ended up getting beat but more to the point it was at the bussiness end or money end of these tournements or big pots in side tables either way am sure i person would not have this many bad beats in 1 day i think i was harshly treated by the software to suffer this can any1 shed sum light on this 4 me plz as i am left feeling a little sick lol thanks hope to get reasonable answers and not ones consisting of oh its card riggin a dnt think i believe tht.

Comments