You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM51 poker clinic is now open / consultants Nurse Elsa & Dr Blacke are here to help the weaker

2»

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: TEAM51 poker clinic is now open / consultants Dr Elsa & Dr Blacke are here to help the weaker captains & team players.:
    In Response to Re: TEAM51 poker clinic is now open / consultants Dr Elsa & Dr Blacke are here to help the weaker captains & team players. : Dear Dr Blacke, you can't imagine my delight when you said nurse Elsa was on holiday.  I don't know if I could have suffered the same treatment that I received the last time I checked in.  It brought a tear to a glass eye!  Your advice is much more sensible, I have practiced my angry face and grrrrr'd at my wife.  It made her laugh, is this the effect I'm looking for? I think you may be telling porkies that nurse Elsa is on holiday though.  Has she been arrested for improper medical practices, or has she herself been committed to ward 51 to have her sanity checked?
    Posted by 67Bhoys

OK you have rumbled us, elsa is currently researching the true randomness of random,and as such maybe anywhere at this present time,as regards medication,prescriptions were issued last week for a fortnights worth of medicine.

keep 'Grrr' ing