You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

edited August 2011 in Community Suggestions

Tournaments for points. I have about 4000 poker points and I'm sure many people have more. The only option we have is to leave them there doing nothing or play £50 tourney with 500 players, top prize £10.

Without wanting to sound like a p****, I don't want to play some donk fest dodging bullets in the hope i can last for 4 hours and win £10. What about a tourney for 1000 points or 2000 points with some decent money in it?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to points:
    Tournaments for points. I have about 4000 poker points and I'm sure many people have more. The only option we have is to leave them there doing nothing or play £50 tourney with 500 players, top prize £10. Without wanting to sound like a p****, I don't want to play some donk fest dodging bullets in the hope i can last for 4 hours and win £10. What about a tourney for 1000 points or 2000 points with some decent money in it?
    Posted by salazar

+ 1

Just checked & I got 31,860!! LOL played ony a couple those freeroll, they aint worth my time!!
    Best value is The Excellent DTD tourneys 1/2/1 quids , so I aint bein elitist!!

Surley. Sky could put on a 10K /4k or 2k tourney to spend some of the points!! That would give regulars of differing bankrolls a chance to test against each other,,,A La...The success of the Forum self-built DTD!!

Well Done Chris & Michael BTW!!

Sky How about a points buy-in to an SPT satellite?
  • edited July 2011
    i agree sites like pkr and so on have diffrent ways of useing your points into bigger torneys
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: points:
    i agree sites like pkr and so on have diffrent ways of useing your points into bigger torneys
    Posted by shibbytime
    totally agree but its all been said before a million times im afraid!
  • edited August 2011
    Hi guys,

We have the cash for points promotion, but we also ran the 'Vegas Points Fest' recently where you could enter using poker points only and win a trip to Las Vegas.

Look out for similar tournaments soon.

Cheers,
    Jordan