You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker don't make me slowroll!!!

Situation we've all had, get a guy all in, click his box whilst the turn and river are being dealt out to make a note of his play, and ofc he snap leaves the table before I can save the note.

Another suggestion I've +1'd a million times before, but hasn't changed...

Plzzzzz if a guy leaves the table whilst I'm in the middle of writing a note, please let the note still save in his little yellow box for next time.

The only alternative is to use MY time bar to note his actions before clicking call, then add his cards to the note as they are revealed.

Sky Poker encouraging slow rollers??????????????

---------------

** Another thing, Box is wayyyyyyy too small.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Sky Poker don't make me slowroll!!!:
    Situation we've all had, get a guy all in, click his box whilst the turn and river are being dealt out to make a note of his play, and ofc he snap leaves the table before I can save the note. Another suggestion I've +1'd a million times before, but hasn't changed... Plzzzzz if a guy leaves the table whilst I'm in the middle of writing a note, please let the note still save in his little yellow box for next time. The only alternative is to use MY time bar to note his actions before clicking call, then add his cards to the note as they are revealed. Sky Poker encouraging slow rollers?????????????? --------------- ** Another thing, Box is wayyyyyyy too small.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    To be honest, if I saw you at my cash table, I would leave quick sharpish too :)

Quick Tip : Put the Can of Ale down and use both hands to type - Its Quicker lol
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker don't make me slowroll!!!:
    In Response to Sky Poker don't make me slowroll!!! : To be honest, if I saw you at my cash table, I would leave quick sharpish too :) Quick Tip : Put the Can of Ale down and use both hands to type - Its Quicker lol
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Lol!

Thats another issue with notes....

I have to click and hold my mouse in the place I want to edit a note, leaving 1 hand (or 1 finger) to type!!!!!

Can you change this as well plz
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Sky Poker don't make me slowroll!!! : To be honest, if I saw you at my cash table, I would leave quick sharpish too :) Quick Tip : Put the Can of Ale down and use both hands to type - Its Quicker lol
    Posted by POKERTREV
    now that would be a slow roll
  • edited July 2011
    if you press an arrow key when the cursor is in the right place you want to edit a note then it normally stays there and u can stop holding down the mouse button.

id like it if my notes didnt randomly appear in other players' note boxes.

pretty sure my notes on lolufold now tell me that he limp calls preflop and check minraises with top pair.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker don't make me slowroll!!! : Lol! Thats another issue with notes.... I have to click and hold my mouse in the place I want to edit a note, leaving 1 hand (or 1 finger) to type!!!!! Can you change this as well plz
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Have you tried just clicking twice ? On mine if I click to write a note the cursor will go, but when I click once more it stays letting me write the note.

• edited July 2011
    Just go on ur hand history find the players alias go to one of his other tables in  and then complete the note. If he isnt playing another table at the time rite his alias and the note down for later
  • edited July 2011

Just go on ur hand history find the players alias go to one of his other tables in  and then complete the note. If he isnt playing another table at the time rite his alias and the note down for later
    Posted by bolly580
    That's alot of messing around when you're multitabling.