You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Are women really this cynical?

edited July 2011 in The Shed

In a survey women were shown photographs of 100 different men and were asked to score them between 1 and 10 on looks alone. What they didn't realise was, two of the photos contained the photograph of the same man, identical pose and dressed in exactly the same clothes. They were identical in every way except for two things. In the 1st photo he was standing in front of a terrace house next to a cheap car, in the second he was standing outside a mansion next to a bentley. The two photos were randomly slipped into the 100 others and the 1st scored an average of 4, but in the 2nd he scored an average of 7! Are women really this cynical? For the record i asked my wife if she married me for my money and she said i wasn't rich, so i said it must have been for my good looks and irresistible charm then, she replied pttf!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Are women really this cynical?:
    In a survey women were shown photographs of 100 different men and were asked to score them between 1 and 10 on looks alone. What they didn't realise was, two of the photos contained the photograph of the same man, identical pose and dressed in exactly the same clothes. They were identical in every way except for two things. In the 1st photo he was standing in front of a terrace house next to a cheap car, in the second he was standing outside a mansion next to a bentley. The two photos were randomly slipped into the 100 others and the 1st scored an average of 4, but in the 2nd he scored an average of 7! Are women really this cynical? For the record i asked my wife if she married me for my money and she said i wasn't rich, so i said it must have been for my good looks and irresistible charm then, she replied pttf!
    Posted by loonytoons
    I guess she married you out of sympathy then
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Are women really this cynical?:
    In Response to Are women really this cynical? : I guess she married you out of sympathy then
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Yeh, i suppose, im also well known for my sympathy ya know lol.
  • edited July 2011
    Bias voting system .............. and trick question .............. but 4 and 7 out of 10 is poor scoring for anyone. Think as I remember it "Loony" you got 2 votes from your wife.!
  • edited July 2011
    7/10 whilst standing outside a mansion and in front of a bentley. The bloke must have been pig ugly.
  • edited July 2011
    Bias voting system .............. and trick question .............. but 4 and 7 out of 10 is poor scoring for anyone. Think as I remember it "Loony" you got 2 votes from your wife.!
    Posted by logdon
    7 isn't bad...... ?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Are women really this cynical? : 7 isn't bad...... ?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    That was 1 for him and 6 for the net curtains in the House in the background.?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Are women really this cynical? : That was 1 for him and 6 for the net curtains in the House in the background.?
    Posted by logdon
    Why did you call yourself logdon?

It sounds like logged on.
  • edited July 2011
    7/10 whilst standing outside a mansion and in front of a bentley. The bloke must have been pig ugly.
    Posted by yuranASSet
    Bernie Ecclestone maybe?

Reminds me of the Mrs merton show when she asked Debbie Magee ''what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels''
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by logdon
    There you go again!! Just because you ladies don't like any of the selections on offer, you immediately jump on the bandwagon to wails of vote fixing. I believe i've given a fair and balanced selection of options from which you can make an informed choice. Have you picked one yet? if not don't come crying about the result when it's announced, you'll only have yourself to blame through 'voter apathy'
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Are women really this cynical? : There you go again!! Just because you ladies don't like any of the selections on offer, you immediately jump on the bandwagon to wails of vote fixing. I believe i've given a fair and balanced selection of options from which you can make an informed choice. Have you picked one yet? if not don't come crying about the result when it's announced, you'll only have yourself to blame through 'voter apathy'
    Posted by loonytoons
    "YOU" are as bad as Sky in that you are using male Bots to influence the verdict and win.?  Brothers in Arms "one two" Today.! Ain't no Mountain High Enough.  Loony on your bike.?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Are women really this cynical? : "YOU" are as bad as Sky in that you are using male Bots to influence the verdict and win.?  Brothers in Arms "one two" Today.! Ain't no Mountain High Enough.  Loony on your bike.?
    Posted by logdon
    Keep watching the bots
  • edited July 2011
    Up side down win,  brothers in arms to heavy 2 3  but the cute little Sky bots win it for me. ?