You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why women talk rubbish!

edited July 2011 in The Shed
Now we all know that women engage their mouths before their brains - irrefutable proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDaKkJnIg3E&feature=related

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I worked for the County Council Re-cycling Department and was sent on day re-lease to College to obtain a Degree in Rubbish and how to dispose of rubbish and talk about rubbish and educate other on thinking rubbish.!  This is a valid Bachelor degree with honours and not Rubbish.! so stick that in your pipe and burn it.?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Why women talk rubbish!:
    I worked for the County Council Re-cycling Department and was sent on day re-lease to College to obtain a Degree in Rubbish and how to dispose of rubbish and talk about rubbish and educate other on thinking rubbish.!  This is a valid Bachelor degree with honours and not Rubbish.! so stick that in your pipe and burn it.?
    Posted by logdon
    These two just don't go together lol, so you were one of those thousands of over paid useless council recycling environmental thing-a-me-bobs personnel, a bit like those useless 5 a day co-ordinators/facilitators or walking officers that make our lives a misery and teach us to suck eggs. Did you notice that even your degree is male (bachelor not spinster lol) and i would stick it in my pipe and burn it but one of your other useless smoking cessation officers might fine me for smoking in the workplace lol. I knew you weren't just a pretty face lol.
  • edited July 2011
    Thank you for paying my wages ...... next year the Council Tax will be increased to cover!   Battered and abused Women ?

Edit,     Your Wife has already contacted us.!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Why women talk rubbish!:
    Thank you for paying my wages ...... next year the Council Tax will be increased to cover!   Battered and abused Women ? Edit,     Your Wife has already contacted us.!
    Posted by logdon
    What about battered and abused men!
    Edit, your husband has already contacted us!
  • edited July 2011
    He deserves it,!

Engaged brain.  Shouldn't really I'm only pampering to his every whim as he loves being abused.?
  • edited July 2011
     Loony,  Sssssh  I will say this only once ................. Bin
  • edited July 2011
       Loony  Ssssh I will say this only once ........... "recycle" ............  you could win next years "Le-Tour-De-France" for Ireland and wear the Green Jersey.!