You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fix proof

edited July 2011 in Area 51
No discussion on title will ensue...after reading one item concern theses words getting a speedy reply...i thought it was the best way to get sme quick attention..lol..Heading to town to acquire some fresh reading material...would be remiss not to add a beginners text on poker....please advise gals and guy..thank you

Comments

• edited July 2011

Fooled again FML:(

• edited July 2011
    haha nice work edge!

My tip - save your money.

All the good/well known books and more are available for free in PDF format on your computer, you can open them in adobe reader, it's all v v v simple and sounds much more complicated than it is.

Just have to open 1 email and click 1 link.

I have most of them, and can get the rest.

You can print them out and take them out with you to read.

If you're not tight, and want to buy an actual book.....

Harrington on Holdem is normally the no.1 choice. (I have this on PDF and could get it to you within 5 mins)
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: fix proof:
    haha nice work edge! My tip - save your money. All the good/well known books and more are available for free in PDF format on your computer, you can open them in adobe reader, it's all v v v simple and sounds much more complicated than it is. Just have to open 1 email and click 1 link. I have most of them, and can get the rest. You can print them out and take them out with you to read. If you're not tight, and want to buy an actual book..... Harrington on Holdem is normally the no.1 choice. (I have this on PDF and could get it to you within 5 mins)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    mucho appreciated...wife comp whizz...will follow adobe path..thks...p.s geegees impossible
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: fix proof:
    haha nice work edge! My tip - save your money. All the good/well known books and more are available for free in PDF format on your computer, you can open them in adobe reader, it's all v v v simple and sounds much more complicated than it is. Just have to open 1 email and click 1 link. I have most of them, and can get the rest. You can print them out and take them out with you to read. If you're not tight, and want to buy an actual book..... Harrington on Holdem is normally the no.1 choice. (I have this on PDF and could get it to you within 5 mins)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Please do..can and do read everything and anything