You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

so she`s gone ( amy whinehouse )

edited July 2011 in The Shed
she`s past away this afternoon in her flat, to be honest i did not like her or her voice, now she`s going to be all over the radio and music channels with her songs, god help me ( i do not mean to disrespect the dead ). 

Comments

• edited July 2011
    My god she was good 7 years ago, you should watch the shows when she 1st came into the limelight, it was sublime! when the ''circus'' started yeh she went down hill but the people around her need to take a close look at themselves, but they wont, they will be ''best friends'' with the next poor sucker. A real talent that will be missed, in 20 years she will be remembered as an icon -so sad.
  • edited July 2011
    so amy hwinehouse is dead. Only got her self to blame,they tried to make
    her go to re hab....and she siad no no no
  • edited July 2011
    R.I.P. the 92 people in Norway who died in real tragic circumstances.

Apologies that i can't feel sorry for someone who couldn't control her habits. it was almost inevitable that this would happen sooner rather than later.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: so she`s gone ( amy whinehouse ):
    R.I.P. the 92 people in Norway who died in real tragic circumstances.  Apologies that i can't feel sorry for someone who couldn't control her habits. it was almost inevitable that this would happen sooner rather than later.
    Posted by labrat64
    + 1
  • edited July 2011
    R.I.P. the 92 people in Norway who died in real tragic circumstances.  Apologies that i can't feel sorry for someone who couldn't control her habits. it was almost inevitable that this would happen sooner rather than later.
    Posted by labrat64
    +2 
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by labrat64
    +3 to this

As you say, it's been on the cards for a long time & what really gets on my nerves is that the media try to make out she was some kind of icon. She wasn't an icon & was a p poor role model. How about devoting all of her media space to out troops that give their lives for our freedom instead.

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: so she`s gone ( amy whinehouse ) : +3 to this As you say, it's been on the cards for a long time & what really gets on my nerves is that the media try to make out she was some kind of icon. She wasn't an icon & was a p poor role model. How about devoting all of her media space to out troops that give their lives for our freedom instead.
    Posted by silentbob
    +1
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by labrat64
    pretty immature post imo, and tbf, i'm not sure any1 was askin u 2 feel sorry for her

still i expect ur act the same the next time someone u know who smoked dies of cancer
  • edited July 2011
    She was a fantastic singer who went off the rails like so many do.

Feel sorry for her family.

I also think it's a bit out of order that fans have been leaving vodka bottles and cans of lager as a shrine.

• edited July 2011
    There's been quite a bit of c**p written about Amy Whinehouse with the redtops speculating about her death and the shameless cashing in ( Whinehouse dead! Download her albums here!) but this is the best piece written about her death.
    http://www.russellbrand.tv/