You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is this for real

edited July 2011 in Area 51
just played in a bh and after 22 mins 1 plyer had pair of aces 4 times. explain that sky!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    He clearly wasn't giving them back to the dealer.

Did you call the floor?

• edited July 2011
    In Response to is this for real:
    just played in a bh and after 22 mins 1 plyer had pair of aces 4 times. explain that sky!
    Posted by windamon
    explain what ??? its random !!!!!!! ive had jj four times live in 10 mins ??? explain that windmon
  • edited July 2011
    I expect it was one of the moderators too - what is going on?  Come on Sky explain it.
  • edited July 2011
    thata rediculous, how can he keep getting AA... 

only had 3 hands on the trot myself then had KK and QQ after them..

something is up..

ITS A FIX. I TELL YA
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah this is a scandal i seem to recall earlier on in a tourny i got dealt K7 , 25 , 49 . Q9  and then 22 all of these were one after another , gotta be a fix eh ?? ;))
  • edited July 2011
    bet it was machka............he ALWAYS wins
  • edited July 2011
    thing is when i get pk As 4 times in a row they allways lose :) you must of beat him 4 times then...
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this for real:
    thing is when i get pk As 4 times in a row they allways lose :) you must of beat him 4 times then...
    Posted by Dazler
    as it happens i did bust out to his aces. ply 1 had 10.10 i had k,k. ply 1 raises, i reraise aces calls tens jam, i jam aces jam. END OF.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to is this for real : explain what ??? its random !!!!!!! ive had jj four times live in 10 mins ??? explain that windmon
    Posted by monkey123
    young man the odds on that being true are astronomical.(might you have been dreaming). oh and by the way i won the lotto twice last week.
  • edited July 2011
    He clearly wasn't giving them back to the dealer. Did you call the floor?
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    any need for sarcasem young man?
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah this is a scandal i seem to recall earlier on in a tourny i got dealt K7 , 25 , 49 . Q9  and then 22 all of these were one after another , gotta be a fix eh ?? ;))
    Posted by debdobs_67
    young lady why the sarcasm? in previous posts you tend to air on the side of some kind of conspiracy at the tables(i have read your previous posts) and now your trying to be a comedien.try sitting on the fence!
  • edited July 2011
    haha you all just got cained ;P
  • edited July 2011
    Debs enjoys swinging both ways whenever it suits!

Run better Dav.

• edited July 2011
    Debs enjoys swinging both ways whenever it suits! Run better Dav.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lolz x
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this for real : young lady why the sarcasm? in previous posts you tend to air on the side of some kind of conspiracy at the tables(i have read your previous posts) and now your trying to be a comedien.try sitting on the fence!
    Posted by windamon
    I am the 1st to admit that what you say was true , but over an extended period of time and looking at my own gamplay i saw the error of my ways , as for sitting on the fence?? i only do side saddle xx
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this for real : any need for sarcasem young man?
    Posted by windamon
    Probably not.

But there's always a place for sarcasm.

Not sure if I'm officially still a "young man" - but thanks anyway!

• edited July 2011
    I bet you played the hand on the notion that he couldn't possibly have Aces again. Busto. Funny.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this for real : young man the odds on that being true are astronomical.(might you have been dreaming). oh and by the way i won the lotto twice last week.
    Posted by windamon
    so he is a liar and your tale of four pocket aces is obviously true?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this for real : so he is a liar and your tale of four pocket aces is obviously true?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    my so called tale grates with me because sky apply algorithms on there site to generate a RANDOM input to dealing on there tables. 4 pkt aces in 22 mins to the same plyr on the same table is not random,clever clogs!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this for real : my so called tale grates with me because sky apply algorithms on there site to generate a RANDOM input to dealing on there tables. 4 pkt aces in 22 mins to the same plyr on the same table is not random,clever clogs!
    Posted by windamon
    Why couldn't be random?

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this for real : my so called tale grates with me because sky apply algorithms on there site to generate a RANDOM input to dealing on there tables. 4 pkt aces in 22 mins to the same plyr on the same table is not random,clever clogs!
    Posted by windamon

it must be possible i once had paa three times on the trot. i wouldn't mind but having slow playing all three everybody folded. i swear to this day they could see my cards
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by windamon
    young man! i didnt say 4 pkt aces is random.....i questioned if it acually happened just as you doubted the guy who says he had 4 x jj in ten mins..
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by windamon
    Surely random could mean any combination can come up at any time through pot luck,are you saying that if you went red in roulette 10 times and it was black 8 times it was not random, the odds of getting pocket aces are something like 230/1 (estimate) I played well over 500 hands last night and never got them once, maybe that player you talk of got my alocation lol. If it was consecutive hands i would question it, and by consecutive i mean the hand numbers not the hands played, remember between each hand played on your table there are 3 -4 hundred getting played somewhere else, so the chances are, someone is getting pocket aces every minute on another table somewhere, just like someone is getting 7-2 somewhere. last night i got 8-3os six times in an hour, albeit i was multi tabling, is this non random?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: is this for real : Surely random could mean any combination can come up at any time through pot luck,are you saying that if you went red in roulette 10 times and it was black 8 times it was not random, the odds of getting pocket aces are something like 230/1 (estimate) I played well over 500 hands last night and never got them once, maybe that player you talk of got my alocation lol. If it was consecutive hands i would question it, and by consecutive i mean the hand numbers not the hands played, remember between each hand played on your table there are 3 -4 hundred getting played somewhere else, so the chances are, someone is getting pocket aces every minute on another table somewhere, just like someone is getting 7-2 somewhere. last night i got AA 49 TIMES in an hour, albeit i was multi tabling, is this non random?
    Posted by loonytoons
    lUCKBOX ;))