You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Cardiff Conspiracies - I demand an investigation!

edited July 2011 in Area 51
its fixed i tell ya!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Team51 members were in attendance at SPT Cardiff making careful notes. The following irregularities were observed;

1. Sky employees and presenters cashed in all events. LML won the Friday night tourney, Dan luckboxed his way to 2nd in the Main Event, James Hartigan cashed in the Saturday side event. Coincidence? I think not.

2. At my table in the Main Event a lady in seat 10 offered a bag of Starburst around the table, all the players and the dealer gladly took one each. In the next 2 orbits she picked up AA twice, winning a big pot each time. Coincidence? I think not.

3. Team51 member Kevcoke picked up AA and was about to play an all-in pot against TKP member The_Don90 with his AK when a mis-deal was declared. Coincidence? I think not.

4. In the side event at James Hartigan's table I saw a hand where AA got all-in against QQ. The flop was xxQ giving the QQ a set, the turn was an A so the AA went back ahead, the river was the case Q to give the QQ quads over the AA's full house. You never see sick run-outs like that online, it could only ever happen live. Coincidence? I think not. (edit; this hand now features in JH's Cardiff blog, complete with photo)

5. The prettiest dealer in the house was chosen to deal the final table. Coincidence? I think not?

6. While I was patiently waiting at the bar in my Team51 t-shirt a Hitsquad member who'd only just walked up managed to get served before me. That would never happen in my local pub, he well and truly jammed it in my eye. Coincidence? I think not.

I demand an explanation!
  • edited July 2011
    7. Who made the table draw? I found myself sat between two TKP sharks; Bromley04 who won SPT Leeds and (former?) Team Sky Poker member RobbieRott. Coincidence? I think not.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/sam1444small.jpg/

• edited July 2011
    In Response to SPT Cardiff Conspiracies - I demand an investigation!:
      6. While I was patiently waiting at the bar in my Team51 t-shirt a Hitsquad member who'd only just walked up managed to get served before me. That would never happen in my local pub, he well and truly jammed it in my eye. Coincidence? I think not. I demand an explanation!
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    I think I was getting the first of the Squaddies to cash in the SPT a celebratory drink. Quite clearly  the reason for the prompt service and eye jammage!!!!!!
  • edited July 2011
    can i just confirm the flop for the AK v AA hand was

TQJ

Also Kevcoke late took all my chips with AK v 77 on KJ7 flop (inactual fact it was in pre lol)
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Cardiff Conspiracies - I demand an investigation!:
    In Response to SPT Cardiff Conspiracies - I demand an investigation! : I think I was getting the first of the Squaddies to cash in the SPT a celebratory drink. Quite clearly  the reason for the prompt service and eye jammage!!!!!!
    Posted by Mohican
    All I could here all weekend was "STICK IT IN THERE EYE" echoing around the poker room lol!

I had a few area51 moments too, I think lives more rigged than online ;)

• edited July 2011
    Fear not Gary..due to team 51 success on-line, they have to try and knock the team down a peg or two which ever way they can.  
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Cardiff Conspiracies - I demand an investigation! : All I could here all weekend was " STICK IT IN THERE EYE" echoing around the poker room lol! I had a few area51 moments too, I think lives morerigged than online ;)
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Now that proves ure insane ;))) xxx
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Cardiff Conspiracies - I demand an investigation! : Now that proves ure insane ;))) xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Donkeyplop, can't disagree with debdobs here. Tried to go drink for drink with DaHobbs, Insane!!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Cardiff Conspiracies - I demand an investigation! : Now that proves ure insane ;))) xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    See James Hartigan's blog for additional photographic evidence!