You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satalites

I have just played in a satalite to gain entry into the £1500 at 21.30, which I won and I am happy that I gained entry, but the second player won more money than their entry fee.I just thought that for winning you should have gone some monetry recompence even if its only your stake back.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Satalites:
    I have just played in a satalite to gain entry into the £1500 at 21.30, which I won and I am happy that I gained entry, but the second player won more money than their entry fee.I just thought that for winning you should have gone some monetry recompence even if its only your stake back.
    Posted by spendru
    You won entry worth more...?

if there's not enough for a second seat 2nd will tkae any money left over its standard
  • edited July 2011
    Thanks for that mate I was just a bit suprised at the timeIn Response to Satalites:
    Posted by spendru