You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Random. - You must be kidding

edited July 2011 in Area 51

Forget slow playing on this site. What a predictable outcome

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancebaggsSmall blind 10.0010.001130.00xcvBig blind 20.0030.00840.00 Your hole cardsKA   baggsRaise 50.0080.001080.00xcvRaise 120.00200.00720.00baggsCall 80.00280.001000.00Flop  QK5   xcvCheck    baggsBet 280.00560.00720.00xcvCall 280.00840.00440.00Turn  K   xcvCheck    baggsCheck    River  J   xcvBet 420.001260.0020.00baggsCall 420.001680.00300.00xcvShowJJ   baggsMuckKA   xcvWinFull House, Jacks and Kings1680.00 1700.0
I then get him down to 70 chips and he wins 4 consuective all in is.  The he wins a fifth all in for me to win match.

Then this, who would have thought it. River contrives to prevent me winning

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancexcvSmall blind 75.0075.001385.00baggsBig blind 150.00225.00390.00 Your hole cards910   xcvCall 75.00300.001310.00baggsCheck    Flop  9K3   baggsCheck    xcvAll-in 1310.001610.000.00baggsAll-in 390.002000.000.00xcvUnmatched bet 920.001080.00920.00xcvShow97   baggsShow9<span style="padding-right:0px;background-position:1px 100%;display:block;padding-left:0px;font-size:0.9em;padding-bottom:10px;margin:0px 0px 0px 2px;width:15px;color:#dd0000;paddi

Comments

• edited July 2011

u were lucky no diamond came on the river to lose..:)
  • edited July 2011

What's going on in hand 1??????

Only street you played well was the river and a facebook freeplayer cudda made that call.

Ur graph becomes more unbelievable with every hand you post.

Wish I played here three yrs ago also :(:(:(
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Random. - You must be kidding:
    What's going on in hand 1?????? Only street you played well was the river and a facebook freeplayer cudda made that call. Ur graph becomes more unbelievable with every hand you post. Wish I played here three yrs ago also :(:(:(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

+1

Why would you check behind on turn?

• edited July 2011
    What's going on in hand 1?????? Only street you played well was the river and a facebook freeplayer cudda made that call. Ur graph becomes more unbelievable with every hand you post. Wish I played here three yrs ago also :(:(:(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    come off it dohhhhhhh,he cant possibly of played a hand badly....

its the river contriving to deny him a win....ya see??
  • edited July 2011
    lol kinda let him hit the jack he calls the standard c bet then you give him two three cards lol
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Why do you wish you played here three years ago. Over 70% of mine is in the last 18mths. Check your facts

You're just a keyboard warrior who bigs himself up at any opprtunity. Ive called you out a number of times and every single time you bottle it.  I wonder why????!

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Random. - You must be kidding : +1 Why would you check behind on turn?
    Posted by Crunchybob
    Because a river shove was almost guaranteed from him.
  • edited July 2011
    Hand 1

Why not get it in pre? He's never folding after a small 3b with these stacks and this structure, and you have the nuts.

Why bash pot on the flop? The bet is HUGE in a 3b pot with shallow stacks, and you still have the nuts. 

Then check the turn? You give all draws a chance to check/fold the river if they miss, as well as giving them a chance to get there. You say he's likely to spa/z jam the river anyway, but why risk it when he's never ever folding any made hand or draw on the turn giving the stacks.

Hand 2 

Why didn't you just put it in pre? give him a chance to fold? He shouldn't limp/fold with stacks obv but I see people do it. 

What you gonna do if you miss the flop? c/f and play on with 2.5xbb?

------------------------------------------------------

The keyboard warrior thing is nonsense, you must be pretty fragile if you can't hack abit of criticism. 
    And why are you wondering why I wont play you? I've explained many many times.

• edited July 2011
    Excuses not reasons.......
  • edited July 2011
    No juts sick of your self indulgent always right posting. You're always posting about sample sizes needed to prove if someone is a winning player, yet with mine there must be some other reason I win? Its hilarious to follow you spouting your poker straight from a text book. Tell me something, if you're so damn good why are you mooching around at 5 and tne quid games??! And you havent given any reason not to play me. If you honestly believed the nonsense you posted you would be hunting me down to play every day. You have made excuses to cover the real reason. You're scared I'll beat you. 
    Posted by baggs
    Okay I'll give you them again.....

1) I'm not very good or very confident playing heads up, especially in any non-turbo structure.

2) It's probably my least profitable form of poker, behind cash, then mtts.

3) If I were to play HU sngs, I game select carefully to ensure I have enough edge in the game to make a profit after rake.

4) The last thing I'm gonna do if I can help it is sit with a HU reg, who plays only HU, and has thousands more hands of HU experience than I do.

------------------------

As for your point about my SNG game selection, all the above should explain why I only play 5 and 10 quid games. 

When I play cash I can often be found buying in for 30/40/50/100 quid on 6/7/8/9 tables at a time, often with up to £500 in play at once.

Come play me on those tables? sit on all 6 of my tables next time you see me on 30nl?

You won't will you?

Not coz you're "scared"....

But because it would make no sense for you to do so. 
  • edited July 2011
    No i wont because im useless at that form of poker. But I aint posting constant advice on how to play it am i????
  • edited July 2011
    No i wont because im useless at that form of poker. But I aint posting constant advice on how to play it am i????
    Posted by baggs

If you did you might not be rubbish.

This is how we learn .......

• edited July 2011
    Settle down kids

Dohhh it can get patronising when u evaluate and pull apart peoples bad beats (especially people who prob good enuff to know when the mis stepped) BUT if u post expect some criticism. Ive took some comments however harsh on board myself.
    Baggs he is telling truth about where he plays etc seen him with 4/500 laid out on cash if u wanna play him sit down when hes on cash  or go into his turbo  sit and go games but if u steaming with him prob bad idea to go after him cos u wont play to optimum level.

Peace out

• edited July 2011
    Fair point peacock.Might go away and learn cash and then come back bankrupt him ;-)
  • edited July 2011
    Fair point peacock.Might go away and learn cash and then come back bankrupt him ;-)
    Posted by baggs
    Now i am DEFO in luvs with ya xxx ;)))
  • edited July 2011
    Yeh you played those hand wrong baggs, see you at the cash tables.