You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BINGO IS THE NAME FOR THE GAME!!

edited July 2011 in Area 51

ALL TO DAY WHEN I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IVE LOST TO SO CALLED BINGO CALLERS FIRST GAME I PLAYED I HAND AKOFF I RAISE 3X AND GET ONE CALLED THE AK4 I BET POT HE CALLS TURN 3 I BET POT HE GOSE ALL IN I CALL A2 AND RIVER A 5.NEXT HAND I HAVE QQ AND RASE 3X AGAIN ONE CALLER FLOP Q78 I RASE HALF POT HE BETS POT I CALL TURN J I BET POT HES ALL IN AND SHOWS 54 THE RIVER AN 6 LAST HAND I HAVE QJ AND RIASE 3.5 X TWO CALLER FLOP 987 I RASE WITH ONE CALLER TURN Q I BET POT HES ALL IN I CALL HE SHOWS 44 AND YES YOU GOT IT A SKY POKER MOENT HE RIVERS AN 4.

What im trying to say is i never win with the best had on this site and when i do win its with the worst hand.

i cant understand why peeps call riases with sweet af.

and im NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT I PLAY LIKE A PRO!! far from it

i can cant understand why they do  when i have raised 3x or more and it not just at low stacks ive seen it over all the leaves i think they call them BAD BEATS.

PLEASE LEAVE FEAD BACK

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Hi fella , these threads are frowned upon in gpc by large sections of the community , hence why you have landed in Area51.
    Please feel free to vent your anger here as it is in the correct place and you should get at least some support.
    Have you considered applying for a place in our team?? xx
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: BINGO IS THE NAME FOR THE GAME!!:
    Hi fella , these threads are frowned upon in gpc by large sections of the community , hence why you have landed in Area51. Please feel free to vent your anger here as it is in the correct place and you should get at least some support. Have you considered applying for a place in our team?? xx
    Posted by debdobs_67

lol.

its a fix i tell ya