You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ladies - crossdressing or infidelity?

edited July 2011 in The Shed
NO!! not me! I have to admit though that i have a guilty secret. i buy two daily newspapers 'for work lol' and at lunchtime i read the agony aunt section. No i'm not all compassion and love it's just i find them funny!
Yesterday a guy confessed that he has lived with his partner for the last two years, but was a secret crossdresser with hundreds of 'secret panties' hidden. One day his partner found a pair on the floor. To hide his secret and his embarrassment, when confronted told his partner that he had been unfaithful and that they were the 'other womans'
Now call me naive but i would have thought that this excuse was worse than his original 'sin' so ladies, what's worst.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    U must just have watched coronation street to be reminded of that???

I would say crossdressing is alot worse...

But in the eyes of his missus, infidelity must surely be much much worse.

So he's made the right fold, at the wrong time. 
  • edited July 2011

Some men can look very attractive in women's clothes. Take the drummer from Queen even my hubby fancied him. But sadly there is always the Les Dawson of this World. Hubby would never confess even if he did try my clothes on.!  We did go to a Vicars & Tarts party once but he didn't score everyone kept laughing at him when they saw him.  Very funny he looked.

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Ladies - crossdressing or infidelity?:
    U must just have watched coronation street to be reminded of that??? I would say crossdressing is alot worse... But in the eyes of his missus, infidelity must surely be much much worse. So he's made the right fold, at the wrong time. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol!! I dont watch any of the soaps, and i mean any,maybe the script writers are taking their ideas from the agony aunts lol.