You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sites can not be rigged

edited July 2011 in Area 51
Firstly thank you for all your congrats posts..i'm delighted..and missus edge seems to have altered from hormony to harmony...(thank god for everyone concerned...especially mr edge..i.e. me) no big posts for the next week or so...playing and comparing at the minute..and hopefully can give a fair narrative shortly and be back to my mad "WHINGEING" (thanks looneytunes and debs)..in a few days...in the meantime...    \\\\\\How can any site know what some wingnuts are prepared to call...very very frustrating.....ave!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to sites can not be rigged:
    Firstly thank you for all your congrats posts..i'm delighted..and missus edge seems to have altered from hormony to harmony...(thank god for everyone concerned...especially mr edge..i.e. me) no big posts for the next week or so...playing and comparing at the minute..and hopefully can give a fair narrative shortly and be back to my mad "WHINGEING" (thanks looneytunes and debs)..in a few days...in the meantime...    \\\\\\How can any site know what some wingnuts are prepared to call...very very frustrating.....ave!
    Posted by edge215
    Its a bit like those monkeys in the zoo, throw enough bananas and they all get one in the end, even the 'wingnuts'! Give someone QK, another AJ another 10-10 on a 10 -Q - K flop and you've got bananas all round lol.
  • edited July 2011

""Even a blind bear can find somewhere to p iss in an empty forest""
  • edited July 2011
    Sites cannot be rigged?

Really? Do some research on IF...ELSE statements in computer programming.

Not a major problem to drop these into the run of code me thinks.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: sites can not be rigged:
    In Response to sites can not be rigged : Its a bit like those monkeys in the zoo, throw enough bananas and they all get one in the end, even the 'wingnuts'! Give someone QK, another AJ another 10-10 on a 10 -Q - K flop and you've got bananas all round lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    its all those banana skins that's giving me the heebie jeebies LT
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to sites can not be rigged:
    Posted by edge215
    nice one edge!(what did you win?)

people need to realise it takes a whole lot of luck/skill/binkage to win any tourny your 80% favourite has to hold up........your all in to steal the blinds with 10/j has to hit......and your aa has to survive 3 callers!.

but when you actually get the win it is sweet!
    gl...dave
  • edited July 2011
    pmsl......just read other thread......so you "won" a baby!

number 5 and you still have time for poker/forum

RESPECT!
  • edited July 2011
    pmsl......just read other thread......so you "won" a baby! number 5 and you still have time for poker/forum RESPECT!
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    OI you i have 22 kids by 23 diff blokes so where is my RESPECT eh?? eh?? ;))) xxx
  • edited July 2011
    Sites cannot be rigged? Really? Do some research on IF...ELSE statements in computer programming. Not a major problem to drop these into the run of code me thinks.
    Posted by Goethe
    Now that takes me back to the 80's, but of course conditional jumps or branches was the language of real programmers! None of that simple high-level IF ELSE stuff ;-)