You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i would like your opinion on two hands

edited July 2011 in The Poker Clinic

hi, could you tell me if i was wrong to play this hand (396749982)

as i got abuse for playing it from another player.

the second hand (396779045) did i play this hand strong enough and should he have kept calling.

im fairly new to poker but play at a decent standard

your 

mark  (bellrope)

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to i would like your opinion on two hands:
    hi, could you tell me if i was wrong to play this hand (396749982) as i got abuse for playing it from another player. the second hand (396779045) did i play this hand strong enough and should he have kept calling. im fairly new to poker but play at a decent standard your  mark  (bellrope)
    Posted by belrope
    Mark you need to post the actual hand we can not see your hand histories :s

go to my sky poker
    hand histories
    find the hand
    click into it
    copy and paste into your post

example:
    rancid Small blind   75.00 75.00 1465.00
    Asmodeus Big blind   150.00 225.00 2757.50
      Your hole cards

AdstheRam Call   150.00 375.00 2275.00
  • edited July 2011
    I hope you shoved wiv dem 5's ;).
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to i would like your opinion on two hands:
    hi, could you tell me if i was wrong to play this hand (396749982) as i got abuse for playing it from another player. the second hand (396779045) did i play this hand strong enough and should he have kept calling. im fairly new to poker but play at a decent standard your  mark  (bellrope)
    Posted by belrope

Yes mate, you need to post the Hand itself for us to look at it.
  • edited July 2011
    You played your hand fine. Anyone being abusive is obv wrong when comes to discussing HHs. And if they truely are a great player and notice any persons poker mistake... they wont say anything but just take a note.

So either way... even without the hand. Your fine... just came across a rude person. There's a few of them out and about today.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: i would like your opinion on two hands:
    You played your hand fine. Anyone being abusive is obv wrong when comes to discussing HHs. And if they truely are a great player and notice any persons poker mistake... they wont say anything but just take a note. So either way... even without the hand. Your fine... just came across a rude person. There's a few of them out and about today.
    Posted by TPTP123
    YOU ARE DRUNK :)
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: i would like your opinion on two hands:
    In Response to Re: i would like your opinion on two hands : YOU ARE DRUNK :)
    Posted by rancid
    HE IS VERRY DRUNK IMO ;)