You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad beats varience call it wot u like its.........

they say bad beats even them selves out but the last 6 months for me have been a complete joke
loosing kk v 22  aa va7 qq v44 to name just a few nearly every tournament i have entered has ended in this way i can handle the odd occasion even every other but not nearly every time i used to enjoy sky poker but not any more seems i start with a handicap every time really am wasting my time i have only been playing poker 18 months and i am learning more every time i play i have won a few tournaments in my short time playing but this last 6 months i am loosing what little hair i have i am sick of seeing unlucky in the chat box makes me tilt all the more :)
any way rant over no doubt i will be back soon because annoying as it is i have got the bug love the highs just hate the lows

Comments

• edited August 2011
    yea they do even them selves out just can go on really bad runs for weeks months just gotta ride it mate , yea with the Kk v 22 its 80% your gunna win so 20% you lose , so you could basically lose 200 times in a row with kk v 22 before the kk wins very unlikely but it is possible and yea the aa v a7 is sick if you can show the hands maybe can help to see where youve gone wrong?

its funny i lost with aa v ak last night kk2 were the flop all in pre also but ino in long run that will really happen you cant expect to wineven when you a big favourite to thats what makes this game so wonderfull and a joy to play at the same time , keep your cool and just go about it how you usually do then eventually it will go your way