You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what hotels are near dtd

edited September 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
just bought in what hotels would you recomend to go which is near dtd

Comments

• edited July 2011
    None in walking distance as far as I know.  I stayed at the Premier Inn at castle marina last year and booked there again this year - if I remember rightly its about £5 cab ride away - nothing special but adequate.  There is also a Holiday inn at the same location, and a Travelodge a bit nearer.  I'm sure there are plenty of options in city centre.
  • edited August 2011
    The Travelodge Riverside is within walking distance and is where I stay when I'm looking for somewhere cheap.

Other times I stay at the Hilton in the town centre - but that's only because I like the pool, there are plenty of other alternatives if you're spending a bit extra.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: what hotels are near dtd:
    None in walking distance as far as I know.  I stayed at the Premier Inn at castle marina last year and booked there again this year - if I remember rightly its about £5 cab ride away - nothing special but adequate.  There is also a Holiday inn at the same location, and a Travelodge a bit nearer.  I'm sure there are plenty of options in city centre.
    Posted by SoLack
    Hiya I am a Notts resident and Im in :)

Premier Inn on Castle Marina is probably the best bet, however there is plenty choice in town and a cab to town is only £10 or if you are feeling brave you can catch a bus bout a 10 minute walk then 20 min bus ride.

• edited September 2011
    anybody need a room in nottingham i have a twin room booked (2 sin beds) in days hotel in town centre on fri and sat £30 a night b and b 3 miles from dtd
  • edited September 2011
    Hi mate i do i was panicking about gettin a room so this would be perfect, how much would it be for me I only need the sat night as can't get down for fri just private message me cheers