You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Crazy Spot, What Would You Do???

edited August 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Opponent is a bit of a loose fish, but never seen them do anything this mad before... How much can the possibility of a mis-click influence our decision?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance Small blind  £0.20 £0.20 £79.94 richtea Big blind  £0.40 £0.60 £127.00  Your hole cards K 8    liamboi11 Fold     triplem1 Fold     chipspay04 Fold     stanley08 Fold      Call  £0.20 £0.80 £79.74 richtea Check     Flop  7 8 2     Bet  £75.00 £75.80 £4.74 richtea ???    

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Crazy Spot, What Would You Do???:
    Opponent is a bit of a loose fish, but never seen them do anything this mad before... How much can the possibility of a mis-click influence our decision? Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance   Small blind   £0.20 £0.20 £79.94 richtea Big blind   £0.40 £0.60 £127.00   Your hole cards K 8       liamboi11 Fold         triplem1 Fold         chipspay04 Fold         stanley08 Fold           Call   £0.20 £0.80 £79.74 richtea Check         Flop     7 8 2         Bet   £75.00 £75.80 £4.74 richtea ???       
    Posted by richtea
    Are you sure its a misclick what was he going to bet then 75p?  i think he ment to bet that , but have no idea how you should play this.
  • edited August 2011

Haha this could be the biggest level of all time by the oppo.

He's tried to Praveen Kumar' you.

When I first looked at the hand I thought wtf why is this even here you can never call. Then I realised he's not all in, he's literally typed 75 in.....So yeh, see where u're coming from.

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Crazy Spot, What Would You Do???:
    Haha this could be the biggest level of all time by the oppo. He's tried to Praveen Kumar' you. When I first looked at the hand I thought wtf why is this even here you can never call. Then I realised he's not all in, he's literally typed 75 in.....So yeh, see where u're coming from.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    He limps in sb then bets £75 into a 80p pot,  what in you opinion does this mean? or is it player dependeant?
  • edited August 2011
    Its more likely to be a misclick if he went all in surely? :s -> he may of meant to click x4 which is next to the all in button, id just fold mainly cos its 200bb, if its a misclick which i dont think it is what do u think he meant to type in? 75p? He'd just click pot instead
  • edited August 2011
    he's literally typed 75 in......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I've just worked out that you can't 'mis-click' £75, you'd have to type it in, so that makes my opening post pretty redundant...

Obviously I folded, what would people be comfortable calling with here?
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Crazy Spot, What Would You Do??? : I've just worked out that you can't 'mis-click' £75, you'd have to type it in, so that makes my opening post pretty redundant... Obviously I folded, what would people be comfortable calling with here?
    Posted by richtea
    222 777 888 78 8hxh 9hTh 5h6h obv if u have an overpair you raise pre and it plays out differently. suppose 72 and 82 i might call with aswell, wouldnt feel that comfortable about it tho
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Crazy Spot, What Would You Do??? : I've just worked out that you can't 'mis-click' £75, you'd have to type it in, so that makes my opening post pretty redundant... Obviously I folded, what would people be comfortable calling with here?
    Posted by richtea
    Not at all, I'd say it makes a mis-type more likely.

75p is a v reasonable bet here.
  • edited August 2011
    lol this is mad, he could easily of meant to do .75 but deleted the 0 and decimal point and typed 75 and hit enter then hes probably think please fold, if not and he actually meant to bet £75 then the 80p may of just rounded off his bankroll to a whole number lol