You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TwoPlusTwo poker forums

edited August 2011 in The Poker Clinic
no strat on forums. everybodys solid.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    2+2 is great imo, helps alot .. make sure you're atleast a decent player before looking at it though, strongly mathematically based so would probz be too much for a beginner
  • edited August 2011
    Being that a mathematically play is nearly always the right play, then these forums are the place to learn.
    Like you say there very advanced though, but will turn your game around and make you a very solid player who does not make mistakes.

Don't you think though as it's all maths, not much leverage in making plays that are not based on maths.
  • edited August 2011
    You cant post that on here do you have no respect! i kinda agree but dont like you posting it
  • edited August 2011
    still not deleted....
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: TwoPlusTwo poker forums:
    You cant post that on here do you have no respect! i kinda agree but dont like you posting it
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I seem to remember it was resently recommended on one of the mastercash shows produced by sky so maybe its ok? Besides its to improve your game rather than asking you to play on another site :)
  • edited August 2011
    Stats based, no good for sky players.
  • edited August 2011
    Stats based, no good for sky players.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    A lot of the hands will get replies based on stats sure, but most people on this site would learn lots from 2+2.

I have posted in the micro stakes cash section, found it excellent for hand analysis and improving my game. Lot of posters very arrogant, and will post one line answers etc, but if you need more details ask and someone usually obliges. If you are a new player you prob will get flamed, but you will also learn
  • edited August 2011
    I agree its good, also is very stat based which i dont really understand as cant even get HOLDEM Manager working properly.

but.... surely its advertising another site which has links to loads of the main poker sites and what not so didnt think it would be acceptable, also its like saying the poker clinic sucks go 2 + 2 
  • edited August 2011
    I agree its good, also is very stat based which i dont really understand as cant even get HOLDEM Manager working properly. but.... surely its advertising another site which has links to loads of the main poker sites and what not so didnt think it would be acceptable, also its like saying the poker clinic sucks go 2 + 2 
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    U were definitely that annoying snitch at school who grassed every1 up to the teacher. ffs.

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: TwoPlusTwo poker forums : U were definitely that annoying snitch at school who grassed every1 up to the teacher. ffs.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol not at all i told you before i was the opposite i just think its disrespectful to the poker clinic posting this, also OP comes across likes he loves himself too much so doesn't help ;)
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to TwoPlusTwo poker forums:
    If you want to go somewere for analysis, that's probably the place to go. I'm BossHogg on there by the way. That's where you will get really deep analysis - high-level mathematical analysis of every situation. That's where you will hear, for example, that a 2.73 BB raise was best in game theory terms in that situation. This is where the mathematics professors post. Unfortunately, most of it doesn't answer the fundamental questions. And there's a lot of squabbling. Best to stick to the newbie forum (even the intermediate forum is very advanced). But well worth a look.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Is that an upgrade from greghogg?