You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

a full house every time?

edited August 2011 in Area 51
In Response to a full house every time?:
anybody ever noticed how when you go all in and get done by a bad beat and have hardly any chips left so you shove with any decent two cards not only do you lose nine times out of ten but they really rub your nose in it by hitting a full house with the likes of 8 5 or 6 10 lost count of the amount of times this has happened, which makes you believe that it really is fixed - you don't really stand much of a chance of doubling up several times so your put out of the game straight away.
Posted by mallrat12
surely if it was "fixed" "they" wouldnt bother making you lose an all in and leave you a few chips so they can fhouse you next hand?
they would just take you out at the first opportunity?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: a full house every time?:
    In Response to a full house every time? : surely if it was "fixed" "they" wouldnt bother making you lose an all in and leave you a few chips so they can fhouse you next hand? they would just take you out at the first opportunity?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Errrrm not if he has the guy outchipped , not possible ??
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: a full house every time? : Errrrm not if he has the guy outchipped , not possible ??
    Posted by debdobs_67
    ahhh but.......why would "they" give him more chips if they wanted to fix it for him to lose....ah ha got ya! :):)
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: a full house every time? : ahhh but.......why would "they" give him more chips if they wanted to fix it for him to lose....ah ha got ya! :):)
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    lolz xx
  • edited August 2011
    [1st of all she not he and 2nd im not saying its fixed for me personally to lose but to whomever has very little chips and shoves they almost never double up i've seen it countless timesQUOTE]In Response to Re: a full house every time? : ahhh but.......why would "they" give him more chips if they wanted to fix it for him to lose....ah ha got ya! :):)
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: a full house every time? : [1st of all she not he and 2nd im not saying its fixed for me personally to lose but to whomever has very little chips and shoves they almost never double up i've seen it countless timesQUOTE]In Response to Re: a full house every time? : ahhh but.......why would "they" give him more chips if they wanted to fix it for him to lose....ah ha got ya! :):) Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Posted by mallrat12

sigh......why do they want you/me/them to lose? they dont care who wins....

btw...there have been many threads stating it is fixed because the short stack lways doubles up.....
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: a full house every time? : Posted by mallrat12
    sigh......why do they want you/me/them to lose? they dont care who wins.... btw...there have been many threads stating it is fixed because the short stack lways doubles up.....
    Posted by DAVEYZZ

here is the master question though and that is why do i always get knocked out by the big stack ? hahah