You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Join Team Ninja Plonkers

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers : yeah i would like to join. see you monday.
    Posted by lesdennis
    Welcome aboard, you are now a Plonker!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome lesdennis.

As for dazler i'll tweet him and see what he's upto.

• edited December 2011
    HI GUY`S IF YOUR INTERESTED 10 HAND MTT`S THEN GO TO GEN CHAT, THE WINNER OFF THIS GET`S FREE ENTRY TO NEXT WEEKS ORFORDABLE, THERE IS ALSO A BOUNTY ON A TPT PLAYERS HEAD, IF YOU KNOCK FLYINGDAGG OUT THEN YOU GET FREE ENTRY TO NEXT WEEKS ORFORDABLE. DETAILS BELOW

For anyone who is not playing or attending the SPT (Sky Poker Tour) at Newcastle this weekend........Why not try the Friday Orfordable at 7.10pm.

The Friday Orfordable............Plus FREE Entry to next Fridays Orfordable for the winner.

No Bounty this week - My Head is in Newcastle for the SPT

You don't need to be in a team to play, everyone is welcome, just post your name on this thread and play this fridays Orfordable to be eligable for the free entries.

All are Welcome

When
    : Friday 9th Dec
    Time: 7.10pm
    What: Orfordable deepstack (10 Handed)
    Cost: £3.30

The Orfordable is a 10 handed Deepstack for all of those that don't know.

What you gotta Do?
    If your interested, just post your Name & Team in this thread - If your not in a team just post your name and IND (Independent) and don't forget to register to play the Orfordable this Friday.

If you Play for a Team Enter: Name + Team
    If you Do Not Play for a Team Enter: Name + IND

Why Not Come & Join the Fun & Banter.

Please Note: I will be at SPT Newcastle, so I will be unable to update this thread.
    With a bit of luck "FlyingDagg or Scorpio13" will be about to keep the thread up to date with names, but all help is welcome.

Good Luck
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry guys, afraid I'm going to miss the DTD again tonight :(

Good luck to all the Plonkers taking part.
  • edited December 2011
    After a long break i will be playing the D T D tonight
    Good Luck , Run well T N P ers
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck Tremayne and any other TNP'ers playing tonight.

I'll be back playing in the DTD every week in the new year.
  • edited December 2011
    O M G
    I only went and won it
    Wiiiiiiiiiiii
  • edited December 2011
    Nice one Tremayne, well played.
  • edited December 2011
    Well done Trem, great result.

Not been able to play in the DTD this month but hope to be back playing it regularly in January.
  • edited December 2011
    Well done Trem, great result. Not been able to play in the DTD this month but hope to be back playing it regularly in January.
    Posted by Darntootin
    can i join im the biggest plonker going

• edited December 2011
    Stick around for a few months will48, join in with the DTD and there maybe a space for you.

Plus you have to keep stacking young_gun.

• edited December 2011
    Stick around for a few months will48, join in with the DTD and there maybe a space for you. Plus you have to keep stacking young_gun.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    ok will do lol
  • edited December 2011
    By answering a question from Sky Santa im in his Grotto freeroll
    Wish me luck
    I`ll need it lol
    Dave
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck TREMAYNE, hope you win a prize.

• edited January 2012
    Don't forget all cashes need to be added to the race to £20,012 thread to be counted in the totals.  I don't mind if this is done as a bulk transfer by one person which is what team 51 and TPT are doing.
  • edited January 2012
    I forgot all about that, sorry.

Is there any point in us doing this though?

There's no way we can compete with TSP and Team51.

But I can easily do this if you wish, I'll just ask everybody to post their cashes in here or via PM and then post them in the thread.
  • edited January 2012
    Don't forget all cashes need to be added to the race to £20,012 thread to be counted in the totals.  I don't mind if this is done as a bulk transfer by one person which is what team 51 and TPT are doing.
    Posted by Slykllist
    I have posted my small cashes this week
    To get some points on the board
  • edited January 2012
    ALL NEW (Orfordable Challenge League) - See HERE
  • edited January 2012
    welldone to AcidMan for taking down the DTD
  • edited January 2012
    Thankyou.

This years challenge is to improve my MTT game which has needed work for a while.

Although strangely enough I don't feel I played aswell this week as I have done in the past few weeks.

• edited January 2012
    Well done to Brrrrrrr for taking down the orfordable
    Unfortunately he won the heads up against My better half (Betterha1f) lol
  • edited January 2012
    Well done Brrrrrrrrrr, unlucky to your Betterhalf Tremayne.

• edited January 2012
    Well done to Brrrrrrr for taking down the orfordable Unfortunately he won the heads up against My better half (Betterha1f) lol
    Posted by TREMAYNE
    Thanks Tremayne...I can see why you couldn't support me! I notice Betterhalf is playing the Orfordable competition as an Independent and is well placed to win the first prize...I wish her luck.

I aim to play the Orfordable again this Friday in the highly unlikely hope that lightning will strike twice!!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers : Thanks Tremayne...I can see why you couldn't support me! I notice Betterhalf is playing the Orfordable competition as an Independent and is well placed to win the first prize...I wish her luck. I aim to play the Orfordable again this Friday in the highly unlikely hope that lightning will strike twice!!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Welldone on 7th place this week to take the monthly prize
  • edited February 2012
     Any one want me ?
  • edited February 2012
    hello fellow ninja plonkers as you are aware i have been away for sometime and havnt been involved with the team for a couple of months. I appologise for this and built a br from nothing to 100 quid so now think i can afford to play in the DTD's again. If you'll have me back i promise to kick some holy ar se 0:)
  • edited February 2012
    got 14th on the totk last night so a little bit towards success :)
  • edited March 2012
    hello fellow ninja plonkers as you are aware i have been away for sometime and havnt been involved with the team for a couple of months. I appologise for this and built a br from nothing to 100 quid so now think i can afford to play in the DTD's again. If you'll have me back i promise to kick some holy ar se 0:)
    Posted by Dazler
    You never left in the first place so of course you're still in.

As for booboo.

Are you able to play in the forum DTD ?

• edited March 2012
    Hi ninja plonkers, sorry i was unable to play in the DTD last night as had to spend some quality time with the other half. I will play next week though.

Might i also make a suggestion! I have noticed we dont get many of the team posting on our thread and if you play in the DTD i for one would be interested to find out how you all did in it if you did play i.e your positons in the 3 tornys and any interesting hands you had. I think if we keep up a bit of team talk it would spur us on to do better and make it more fun. GL fellow team m8s run well :)
  • edited March 2012
    Yeah good idea Dazler.

I admit i'm a rubbish captain who doesn't do enough around here.

I can't play in the DTD this evening though but when I get back to the pc i'll have a look to see how you're all getting on.

I'll even find you on the tables and put you off with some chatbox bokking.