You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Hi all

I'm looking for a team any team short of members would love to join you. Been playing on Sky  a long time never got round to playing for a team. 
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Hi all I'm looking for a team any team short of members would love to join you. Been playing on Sky  a long time never got round to playing for a team. 
    Posted by spinky6108
    Hi spinky, I see you play DTD as an Independant how would you like to join us at TPT? Have a look at our team thread in this section of the forum and either reply on here or on our thread.

All the best Dale (TPT Vice Captain)
  • edited August 2014
    Hi all new to sky poker and looking to join a team,

benn playing 888 for years and seem to do well but thought id give sky ago

any teams looking for players let me know

thanks
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Hi all new to sky poker and looking to join a team, benn playing 888 for years and seem to do well but thought id give sky ago any teams looking for players let me know thanks
    Posted by PHILIVEY01
    How could we say no to Phil Ivey? :)

TPT (Team Poker Titans) have a spot for you - just let me know?
  • edited August 2014

lol hiya trev iv just inboxed you but ignore

tasha has just put mr ivey to her ranks

• edited August 2014
       lol hiya trev iv just inboxed you but ignore   tasha has just put mr ivey to her ranks  
    Posted by PHILIVEY01
    OK m8
    Best of luck with Outlaws.
  • edited August 2014
    Welcome ALL, New Team Members!!

Why not Try this Community Tournie!!

Tonight, 7.30pm!!!!
    The FOSP Holdem League Tournie,  All Welcome!!

Registration lobby link here!!

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=9796812&guid=3dd16827-79fd-46ae-916e-daf9f3241219
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : bren Dixon male insane that's y I play poker lol football team got 2b Liverpool jack d with coke love kebab wen playing poker was in a poker team back in the days pokerroom was still going team come 2nd in the uk  league and 3rd in uerop next spt got 2b 80/1 lol I can add a lot of fun to the hitsquad
    Posted by bulldog42
    Sorry I missed this Mate,
    GL in Titans, Another Geat Team!!
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : What wrong with Cardiff its my homeland I would like to join and will have the beers waiting on your departure j
    Posted by infurno119
    LOL  NICE ONE DAVE!! All are welcome in the HitSquad, Young, Old, Shark, Donk, lol!! We Just wanna have FUN!! Read Hitsquad Hotnews, to see how this WHOLE thing developed!!....[ & 'Hitsquad goin to cardiff' LOL], you are allowed to skip a few bits !!!!......lol    ps WE HAVE GOT!!!!!!..............Team Glama Anna [Fowles] & Team Vegas Chic [kidgirlgy]   If ya want in here is our form.... HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name............... 2,  SEX M/F...............[optional] 3,  SANE/INSANE.......... 4,  Football Team........?? 5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....?? 6,  Special Powers....??      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be??..... 8,   What odds do you think you will be to win the Next SPT?? 9,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite Drinking & Pokering??..... [HitSquad Standard Behavoir] ....or you prefer summat Different, Kebab??, Hairy Pie?? GL Anyway!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Im confused, that post of mine must be nearly 2 years old, lol!

You still looking for Team?
  • edited August 2014
    Think you and team Hitsquad would go hand in hand.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Thanks Mate, always so helpful!
    Glad you sticking to your 'Vow'
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Thanks Mate, always so helpful! Glad you sticking to your 'Vow'
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Pleasure.
  • edited August 2014
    a new fish would like to be a decent player need help any takers in these teams for advice and guidance
  • edited August 2014
    Hi rhino good player good lad keep playin' & hopefully doin' well in the dtds & i'm sure a team will snap you up mate good luck run well best wishes TTT
  • edited September 2014
    LOL  NICE ONE DAVE!! All are welcome in the HitSquad, Young, Old, Shark, Donk, lol!! We Just wanna have FUN!! Read Hitsquad Hotnews, to see how this WHOLE thing developed!!....[ & 'Hitsquad goin to cardiff' LOL], you are allowed to skip a few bits !!!!......lol    ps WE HAVE GOT!!!!!!..............Team Glama Anna [Fowles] & Team Vegas Chic [kidgirlgy]   If ya want in here is our form.... HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name............... 2,  SEX M/F...............[optional] 3,  SANE/INSANE.......... 4,  Football Team........?? 5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....?? 6,  Special Powers....??      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be??..... 8,   What odds do you think you will be to win the Next SPT?? 9,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite Drinking & Pokering??..... [HitSquad Standard Behavoir] ....or you prefer summat Different, Kebab??, Hairy Pie?? GL Anyway!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Name: Jordan keanu Jaggard
    Sex: MALE
    Sane/Insane: totally insane!
    Football team: The red devils!
    I would rather be Sky poker champion
    1/10 odds to win the SPT
    Yes i definitely would eat it, maybe a vindaloo curry too
    Consider me and i will represent the hitsquad brilliantly.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Name: Jordan keanu Jaggard Sex: MALE Sane/Insane: totally insane! Football team: The red devils! I would rather be Sky poker champion 1/10 odds to win the SPT Yes i definitely would eat it, maybe a vindaloo curry too Consider me and i will represent the hitsquad brilliantly.
    Posted by IandJ
    Jordan!!!!!

You are Considered & In!!

Welcome Comrade!!

Hopefully You can Represent US in The Forum DTD Tonight!!!

Link HERE....
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3adf77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion%3a081e163f-d133-41a0-80d4-39f590d6a277

All welcome to Play!!!
  • edited September 2014
    a new fish would like to be a decent player need help any takers in these teams for advice and guidance
    Posted by rhino11
    Hi Mate!!

Hitsquad are always looking for decent Members Of ANY Poker Ability, Experiance, I have sent you friend request.

Maybe you would like to play Forum DTD for US tonight or another Monday, see how you like it??

GL

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey

HitSquad Founder & Capo
    FOSP Group Founder, [Friends of Sky Poker]

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Jordan!!!!! You are Considered & In!! Welcome Comrade!! Hopefully You can Represent US in The Forum DTD Tonight!!! Link HERE.... https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3adf77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion%3a081e163f-d133-41a0-80d4-39f590d6a277 All welcome to Play!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    so how do people know that im in the hitsquad? do i change my location to it? am new to this you see and also do i just register for the 3 dtd tournys tonight or do i have to put my name down somewhere.? thanks
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : so how do people know that im in the hitsquad? do i change my location to it? am new to this you see and also do i just register for the 3 dtd tournys tonight or do i have to put my name down somewhere.? thanks
    Posted by IandJ
    Just reg on thread as THS or HitSquad!!

I'll do rest, the HitSquad Jungle drums will be beating a welcome soon!!

PS.... Important Team DTD Ethic!
    ....it dont really matter if other Team Members on Your Table, Play to Win, with YOUR Game Always
    No Team Play, Soft Play is Allowed by US!!
    Then All know how we stand!!

GL Mate!!
  • edited September 2014
    rhino11, IandJ!!

Anyone else who would like to play..

Try this....

The Hitsquad Donk-a-Fun, ALL welcome...

Weds 3-9-14!!

7:15 start (30 min late reg)
    £5.50 buy in
    password truehitters
    all players are welcome so come play and have fun
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=9856430&guid=46c39e42-096f-45a9-9821-
  • edited September 2014
    Hi guys!! Been on Sky quite a while now & think its time i joined a team. My favourite games are Sit N go's especially DYM's. I do like to play cash aswell. Am interested in most forms of sport, especially golf, darts, ice hockey and ofcourse poker. Other interests include cinema, theartre & going down the pub to play the quiz!!! Im also a Man Utd fan so please go easy on me(these are testing times). Ok so as the thread is aptly named.........Pick me Pick me!!!
    Stuart.
  • edited September 2014
    Hi guys!! Been on Sky quite a while now & think its time i joined a team. My favourite games are Sit N go's especially DYM's. I do like to play cash aswell. Am interested in most forms of sport, especially golf, darts, ice hockey and ofcourse poker. Other interests include cinema, theartre & going down the pub to play the quiz!!! Im also a Man Utd fan so please go easy on me(these are testing times). Ok so as the thread is aptly named.........Pick me Pick me!!! Stuart.
    Posted by MrCoxy
    Hi Stuart, I have played against you quite a bit & think you would be a good addition to any team.

I am Vice Captain of The Hit Squad and would like to invite you to join our team. We have a few faces that should be familiar to you - Macmonster, Sir Gary, LoveBWFC, Hitman-RV and many others. We have our own groups on Facebook - a main group, a hand review group & a staking group. We also fully support the "Friends of Sky Poker" Group.

We are the leading team in the weekly DTD competition on SKY, which is held every Monday night (Three tournaments for £5.50) and we regularly have between 20 & 30 players in that every week.

We also hold our own HitSquad Live events which move around the country, the last two in Glasgow & Luton. We are also the only SKY team to be accepted for the prestigious APAT Team Championship, playing in the last two events at Luton & Stoke and the next event in Manchester in November.

Players that perform well win a HitSquad Polo Shirt or a Hit Squad Card Protector.

We are a friendly bunch and are more than happy to have another quality player.

If you want any more information, just let me know or if you want to join, I will get you introduced to the rest of the team.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi Stuart, I have played against you quite a bit & think you would be a good addition to any team. I am Vice Captain of The Hit Squad and would like to invite you to join our team. We have a few faces that should be familiar to you - Macmonster, Sir Gary, LoveBWFC, Hitman-RV and many others. We have our own groups on Facebook - a main group, a hand review group & a staking group. We also fully support the "Friends of Sky Poker" Group. We are the leading team in the weekly DTD competition on SKY, which is held every Monday night (Three tournaments for £5.50) and we regularly have between 20 & 30 players in that every week. We also hold our own HitSquad Live events which move around the country, the last two in Glasgow & Luton. We are also the only SKY team to be accepted for the prestigious APAT Team Championship, playing in the last two events at Luton & Stoke and the next event in Manchester in November. Players that perform well win a HitSquad Polo Shirt or a Hit Squad Card Protector. We are a friendly bunch and are more than happy to have another quality player. If you want any more information, just let me know or if you want to join, I will get you introduced to the rest of the team.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    +1 Steve Ice Tiger!!

be great to have you join Stuart, MrCoxy, please do consider tis Invite!

Dave Hitman Harvey
    Hitsquad Founder & Capo
  • edited October 2014
    Hi everyone,

Pretty new to Sky poker, as you'll see by the amount of my posts :) 

Like the community aspect of Sky so will be getting involved from here on in.

Having only signed up in last week or so, I played my first Mtt's last night. Alas we didn't bink one but was happy with game.
    Anyway I won't have stats for you guys to see as yet as a result but would love to join a team and become further involved in the community.

So if any team requires new members,give me a shout.

Thanks
  • edited October 2014
    Hi everyone, Pretty new to Sky poker, as you'll see by the amount of my posts :)  Like the community aspect of Sky so will be getting involved from here on in. Having only signed up in last week or so, I played my first Mtt's last night. Alas we didn't bink one but was happy with game. Anyway I won't have stats for you guys to see as yet as a result but would love to join a team and become further involved in the community. So if any team requires new members,give me a shout. Thanks
    Posted by WickedNemo
    I'm all for finding Nemo :)

TPT (Team Poker Titans) would like to invite you to join us.

We have a Monthly team game (Usually the 1st wed in the Month)

We play the Forum DTD Games every Monday Night (DTD1 - DTD2 & DTD3) There are added prizes & a chance to pit our skillz against other teams

Friday Night is "The Orfordable League" 10 seater deepstack with Monthly prizes.

All the above are optional, however, fun & banter is compulsory :)

Let me know if you would like to join us
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi Stuart, I have played against you quite a bit & think you would be a good addition to any team. I am Vice Captain of The Hit Squad and would like to invite you to join our team. We have a few faces that should be familiar to you - Macmonster, Sir Gary, LoveBWFC, Hitman-RV and many others. We have our own groups on Facebook - a main group, a hand review group & a staking group. We also fully support the "Friends of Sky Poker" Group. We are the leading team in the weekly DTD competition on SKY, which is held every Monday night (Three tournaments for £5.50) and we regularly have between 20 & 30 players in that every week. We also hold our own HitSquad Live events which move around the country, the last two in Glasgow & Luton. We are also the only SKY team to be accepted for the prestigious APAT Team Championship, playing in the last two events at Luton & Stoke and the next event in Manchester in November. Players that perform well win a HitSquad Polo Shirt or a Hit Squad Card Protector. We are a friendly bunch and are more than happy to have another quality player. If you want any more information, just let me know or if you want to join, I will get you introduced to the rest of the team.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    Jesus, I'd hate to see what you get if you perform badly.
  • edited November 2014
    Hi, been on Sky Poker for a while don't play as much as I'd like but regular on orfordable on a Friday and going to start playing DTD's on Mondays. Not in any team but would like to join in. So if anyone will have me get in touch! 
  • edited November 2014
    Hi, been on Sky Poker for a while don't play as much as I'd like but regular on orfordable on a Friday and going to start playing DTD's on Mondays. Not in any team but would like to join in. So if anyone will have me get in touch! 
    Posted by evsbach
    Well seeing as I added you to DTD group how do you fancy joing Team Poker Titans (or TPT as we are known as)?

Have a look at our team thread HERE and if you decide to join us either post on our thread or on here.

Dale (TPT vicey)
  • edited November 2014
    Posted by evsbach
    Welcome aboard TPT
  • edited November 2014
    like the idea of this team thing, not in one so looking for team to join. 

originally from england but now live in ireland, work full time so play evenings and weekends.

experienced player both live and on other online sites....only recently been playing a bit on skypoker but intend to make it my only site from now on as it seems more fun with the channel and forums, will be playing a bit of everything, cash, s/go's and mtt's

let me know if anyone wants to draft another player into the squad

Richard (deadeyed)
  • edited December 2014
    like the idea of this team thing, not in one so looking for team to join.  originally from england but now live in ireland, work full time so play evenings and weekends. experienced player both live and on other online sites....only recently been playing a bit on skypoker but intend to make it my only site from now on as it seems more fun with the channel and forums, will be playing a bit of everything, cash, s/go's and mtt's let me know if anyone wants to draft another player into the squad Richard (deadeyed)
    Posted by deadeyed
    Hi Deadeyed
    Team Poker Titans have a spot for you.

If you are available we also play the Monday Forum DTD Games...........

DTD1 - 7.15pm
    DTD2 - 7.45pm
    DTD3 - 8.30pm

These are on every Monday and there is a league table & added prizes to be won each week & Monthly prize also.

Its not compulsary, but a great way to get to know all your team mates & the opposing teams.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards
    Pokertrev (Team Captain)