You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited July 2012
    £5,50 timed thingy

just pipped mr orford as well lol

Jeffter114002£28.51
  • edited July 2012
    hi every1 i was wondering if use r lookin 4 any more members of tpt ??? 
  • edited July 2012
    Trev if you need a reserve or need some one to fill in put me down, happy to have a go at anything (prefer not Omaha) any evening after 7. £5.50 and below please.

• edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    hi every1 i was wondering if use r lookin 4 any more members of tpt ??? 
    Posted by K8LOU
    Climb aboard K8LOU
    We have room for a little one :)

I will update the team list shortly, just ask if you need to know anything.

Welcome to TPT
  • edited July 2012
    Thanks Trev !!!! me mate used to play with TPT and sed it was good banter ! look forward to raillin every1 around the tables !!!! 
     whats this about the olimpics Trev ??
  • edited July 2012
    At last turned it around! Slightly dissapointed as at one stage  I was 1st and 3rd. But hey ho 2 final tables so should be happy.

7-45 deepie

MIKEVIC2750001£30
    puttitin02£20
    FlyingDagg03£14
    And the other 7-45 deepie (bet thats confused some of you)

FlyingDagg05£8
    Welcome to the team K8LOU and have fun.
  • edited July 2012
    Just to add Trevor I have played Omaha and Hilo but JJJach is much better than me.
  • edited July 2012
    WD jeffter nice cash.WD dagg 2 ft and nice cashes.Welcome to the team k8lou.
  • edited July 2012
    Thanks Trev !!!! me mate used to play with TPT and sed it was good banter ! look forward to raillin every1 around the tables !!!!   whats this about the olimpics Trev ??
    Posted by K8LOU
    Hi K8LOU
    See this thread for more info and let me know if you are available - Olympics
  • edited July 2012
    im available trev now just cashed mini ds 10th place for a tenner ty for rail jj and steel
  • edited July 2012
    Free Cash £200 Main FR
    POKERTREV09£4
  • edited July 2012
    Thoughts Please on the Team Olympics?

Please also see Olympics thread in general Poker Chat

We need team players as quickly as possible. Each event has limited places.

Who's available?
    Whats your speciality?
    What
    buy in
    level are you able to play?

also, what times are you able to play - Afternoons, Evenings or Both

List of Available Players
    1. Waller02 - £5.50 & below NLH Format / Evenings
    2. JJJach - £3.30 Any Format / Afternoons & Evenings
    3. MRBURNS4 - £5.50 and above / BH's, NLH, Deepstacks / Afternoons & Evenings
    4. Pokertrev - £5.50 and Above / Deepstacks, Re-Buys, NLH / Evenings
    5. FlyingDagg - £3.30 & below / Deepstacks, HU / Afternoons & Evenings
    6. MADMOO - £5.50 & below / NLH / Evenings up to 6th Aug

7. Kiwini4u - 3 up to £33 / Any / Afternoons & Evenings
    8. Jeffter - Any Buy-in / NLH, Deepstacks / Random Reserve.
    9. kirbsuk83 - Any Buy-in / Any Game / Evenings

10. J3ono - Any Buy-in / Any Game / Sun, Tues, Wed, Thursday
    11. Steelrod - £3.30 / HU, Deepstack / Evening
    12. BlueDaz - £5.50 & below / Deepstack, Bounty, NLH / Evenings
    13. FlashJonny - £3.30 & below / Deepstack, NLH, BH / Evenings
  • edited July 2012
    Will put my cashes on soon as still in 1 last BH but won the timed challange wiii

Trev also you know if needed I will do any torny your short of players any buy in
  • edited July 2012
    Welcome to the team K8. WD FD and Trev on your  Cashes

£1500 BH

MRBURNS403£112.20 + £9.84 Head Prizes1

£500 60 min Gtn

MRBURNS4115252£49.04
    £500 BH

MRBURNS407£180

• edited July 2012
    WD jonny trev and mrb nice cashes.
  • edited July 2012
    thanks 4 bein so welcoming !!! 
    first result in a 25 garanteed ! thought i wud excerise abit of bankrole managment in this 1.10 25 garanteed ! lol.

£25 Guaranteed

Tournament Complete

Finished at 00:52 - 26 Jul

Registered
    24 / 1000
    Players Left
    0 / 24
    K8LOU - £22
    pomfrittes - £13.20
    leftback04 - £8.80
  • edited July 2012
    erm i pretty much available for the majority trev !
  • edited July 2012
    Thoughts Please on the Team Olympics? Please also see Olympics thread in general Poker Chat We need team players as quickly as possible. Each event has limited places. Who's available? Whats your speciality? What buy in level are you able to play? also, what times are you able to play - Afternoons, Evenings or Both List of Available Players 1. Waller02 - £5.50 & below NLH Format / Evenings 2. JJJach - £3.30 Any Format / Afternoons & Evenings 3. MRBURNS4 - £5.50 and above / BH's, NLH, Deepstacks / Afternoons & Evenings 4. Pokertrev - £5.50 and Above / Deepstacks, Re-Buys, NLH / Evenings 5. FlyingDagg - £3.30 & below / Deepstacks, HU / Afternoons & Evenings 6. MADMOO - £5.50 & below / NLH / Evenings up to 6th Aug 7. Kiwini4u - 3 up to £33 / Any / Afternoons & Evenings 8. Jeffter - Any Buy-in / NLH, Deepstacks / Random Reserve. 9. kirbsuk83 - Any Buy-in / Any Game / Evenings 10. J3ono - Any Buy-in / Any Game / Sun, Tues, Wed, Thursday 11. Steelrod - £3.30 / HU, Deepstack / Evening 12. BlueDaz - £5.50 & below / Deepstack, Bounty, NLH / Evenings 13. FlashJonny - £3.30 & below / Deepstack, NLH, BH / Evenings
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Add me PT. any afternoon, evening, £6.00 and below. Deepstack, Bounty Hunter, DYMs variable. Thanks.
  • edited July 2012
    K8LOU sent you a PM. Nice cash too well played.
  • edited July 2012
    dale seeing as this is a special event i can stretch to £3.30 and above cheers jonny
  • edited July 2012
    Nice cash K8 Pom and Johnny. 

Trev as Jonny FD and myself are not the most mobile of athletes does this mean we can only enter the Para Olympics? lol

Just so you also know Trev when your arranging the team I will be away next Saturday night 4th and sure what time I be back on the 5th also at the real olympics in glasgow on the 1st so again not sure what time I will be back due to the fact I am sure we will mess their flags up again and another walk out lol Only in Glasgow could we do this lol
  • edited July 2012
    The match I am seeing at Hampen is Egypt and Belarus so I think we will have a Israel flag for  the Egypt team and what about a russian federation flag for Belarus I think that should compleate the way Scotland feels about the LONDON Olympics lol

Watch it on TV I will be one of the 6 people in the crowd!!!
  • edited July 2012
    The match I am seeing at Hampen is Egypt and Belarus so I think we will have a Israel flag for  the Egypt team and what about a russian federation flag for Belarus I think that should compleate the way Scotland feels about the LONDON Olympics lol Watch it on TV I will be one of the 6 people in the crowd!!!
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Don't forget to wear a Pepsi logo tShirt and KFC logo hat:)
  • edited July 2012
    WD k8lou and pomm nice cashes.Enjoy the game mrb lol.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited July 2012
    2pm BH

MRBURNS404£41.50 + £13.13 Head Prizes3
  • edited July 2012
    Thoughts Please on the Team Olympics? Please also see Olympics thread in general Poker Chat We need team players as quickly as possible. Each event has limited places. Who's available? Whats your speciality? What buy in level are you able to play? also, what times are you able to play - Afternoons, Evenings or Both List of Available Players 1. Waller02 - £5.50 & below NLH Format / Evenings 2. JJJach - £3.30 Any Format / Afternoons & Evenings 3. MRBURNS4 - £5.50 and above / BH's, NLH, Deepstacks / Afternoons & Evenings 4. Pokertrev - £5.50 and Above / Deepstacks, Re-Buys, NLH / Evenings 5. FlyingDagg - £3.30 & below / Deepstacks, HU / Afternoons & Evenings 6. MADMOO - £5.50 & below / NLH / Evenings up to 6th Aug 7. Kiwini4u - 3 up to £33 / Any / Afternoons & Evenings 8. Jeffter - Any Buy-in / NLH, Deepstacks / Random Reserve. 9. kirbsuk83 - Any Buy-in / Any Game / Evenings 10. J3ono - Any Buy-in / Any Game / Sun, Tues, Wed, Thursday 11. Steelrod - £3.30 / HU, Deepstack / Evening 12. BlueDaz - £5.50 & below / Deepstack, Bounty, NLH / Evenings 13. FlashJonny - £3.30 & below / Deepstack, NLH, BH / Evenings
    Posted by POKERTREV
    N1 Trev!! look forward to see you joining in!!
  • edited July 2012
    WD mrb nice cash.
  • edited July 2012
    small cash im the 4pm bounty hunter
    unbpower08£18.75 + £13.79 Head Prizes3 
  • edited July 2012
    Nice cash K8 Pom and Johnny.  Trev as Jonny FD and myself are not the most mobile of athletes does this mean we can only enter the Para Olympics?lol Just so you also know Trev when your arranging the team I will be away next Saturday night 4th and sure what time I be back on the 5th also at the real olympics in glasgow on the 1st so again not sure what time I will be back due to the fact I am sure we will mess their flags up again and another walk out lol Only in Glasgow could we do this lol
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Well, if there was a race for the Bar, you would all deffo qualify for the Paralytic Olympics :)
  • edited July 2012
    Thoughts Please on the Team Olympics?

Please also see Olympics thread in general Poker Chat

We need team players as quickly as possible. Each event has limited places.

Who's available?
    Whats your speciality?
    What
    buy in
    level are you able to play?

also, what times are you able to play - Afternoons, Evenings or Both

List of Available Players
    1. Waller02 - £5.50 & below NLH Format / Evenings
    2. JJJach - £3.30 Any Format / Afternoons & Evenings
    3. MRBURNS4 - £5.50 and above / BH's, NLH, Deepstacks / Afternoons & Evenings
    4. Pokertrev - £5.50 and Above / Deepstacks, Re-Buys, NLH / Evenings
    5. FlyingDagg - £3.30 & below / Deepstacks, HU / Afternoons & Evenings
    6. MADMOO - £5.50 & below / NLH / Evenings up to 6th Aug

7. Kiwini4u - 3 up to £33 / Any / Afternoons & Evenings
    8. Jeffter - Any Buy-in / NLH, Deepstacks / Random Reserve.
    9. kirbsuk83 - Any Buy-in / Any Game / Evenings

10. J3ono - Any Buy-in / Any Game / Sun, Tues, Wed, Thursday
    11. Steelrod - £3.30 / HU, Deepstack / Evening
    12. BlueDaz - £5.50 & below / Deepstack, Bounty, NLH / Evenings
    13. FlashJonny - £3.30 & below / Deepstack, NLH, BH / Evenings
    14. K8LOU - Any Buy in / Any Tourny / Afternoons, Evenings
    15. three33320 - £6.00 and below / Deepstacks, BH, NLH / Evenings
    16. engy - £5.50 and below / Deepstack, NLH / Evenings