You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Well done Jonny

Managed to cash in the 8.50 £2.30 BH

Kiwini4u06£9.96 + £3.56 Head Prizes4 
  • edited December 2012
    WD jonny great result from a sat.Or should i say rich jonny lol.
  • edited December 2012
    Well done jonny fine effort sorry I missed it
  • edited December 2012
    Well done Jonny - Great result fella.
  • edited December 2012
    wd all on ya cashes,n1 flash wd m8 great result from sat wiii.
    35 quid up from home poker.

gl on the tables all
  • edited December 2012
    WD kiwi nice cash.WD steel nice cash in home game.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited December 2012
    just finished 5th in sunday superstack for £36.90 ty for rail jj
  • edited December 2012
    finished 2nd in forum final for £23.76 ty for rail jj and donk wd giant for tid been a good coupla days night all
  • edited December 2012
    5.75 BH CASHED 5.49                                                                                                                                          ALSO 18.45 BH CASHED 36.92                                                                                                                
  • edited December 2012
    Wd on all the cashes people 

cant find the lobby but got £30 odd in the £16.50 at 9pm  and WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Jeffter70454Entry to £40,000 UKOPS ME

• edited December 2012
    the sunday night 1k turbo

TheSaw72514  FINGERS41743726  Janana28077.50  andrew19475682.50  GELDY05£87.19
    out the primo but very frustrating - should have trebled up on the first hand i played - was min re-raised and misclick folded - would have flopped the flush with the other two players getting it in with big aces - sigh

wp in forum final jonny - gl all
  • edited December 2012
    WD jonny jonny bestbitter jeffter and geldy nice cashes.Little cash in deepy steel on ft gl m8. jjjach013£4.71
  • edited December 2012
    wd all on ya cashes,wd jj cashing in deepy,and ty for rail jj,chubs,geldy.gd ft with gd banter cant beat it gl in dtd 2moz all.
    7.15 deepy
    steelrod03£24.15
  • edited December 2012
    WD steel nice cash.Can't beat a bit of banter.Or is it, you can't beat a bit of bully,think i'm showing my age there m8 lol.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    WD steel nice cash.Can't beat a bit of banter.Or is it, you can't beat a bit of bully,think i'm showing my age there m8 lol.
    Posted by jjjach
    lol jj its an age thing haha i should know.

gl in dtd 2moz all tpt'ers
  • edited December 2012

Hi guys gl in DTD and gl on the tables.

• edited December 2012
    Hi TPTers
    Don't forget its the Monday Night DTD.

We could do with a good turnout tonight if we are to stand any chance of challenging for the December title, so if you are available to play then don't forget to post your name in the Monday DTD Thread highlighted in General Poker Chat Section of the forum.

Next weeks fixture could be quite tricky, as its Christmas Eve lol, Maybe we can sign Sky Santa & Rudolph up for the evening before they do the pressie run? :)

Best of luck this evening guys, I know you will all be trying your best to win and i'm sure the railing party will be out in force, so if you are nearing the cash or a Final Table, then try to let you fellow TPTers know so we can come and give you some support.

Good Luck All - TPT FTW 
  • edited December 2012
    Hi TPTers

Very well done on all the cashes and nice to see your man flu has helped to get you back to winning again JJ :)great result! Also Jonny managed to get some nice Christmas money together there- N1 :)

I will be playing tonight as i had a day off today, but i have to get up at 5.30am for work tomorrow so if i'm not there to rail later on i have fallen asleep in 'JJstyle' :)

Run good and let it be TPT FTW (it's on my letter to Santa) :)
  • edited December 2012

gl all in dtd tonight
  • edited December 2012
    i'll be sneezing and spluttering through dtd 2nite - GL all TITANS
  • edited December 2012
    Good luck all in the DTD tonight, hopefully one day i'll be able to play in these 3 games again.
  • edited December 2012
    Hi TPTers, unfortunately not playing DTD tonight, been really rough again today. So GL to all those playing it...
  • edited December 2012
    Played the £1:10 £150 freezeout 3 min blinds.. Big shoveathon basically

chubbers06£8.70Stramash0007£7.20spurs_1308£5.70
    Made a FT , first one for a while..
  • edited December 2012
    Nice to see you back scorpio and thank for the kind words.I hope chubbers and jeffter get better soon and i know how your feeling guys.Just min cash in DTD1. jjjach020£4.23
  • edited December 2012
    Good fun in DTD  - thanks for rail everyone 
    dtd3
    Jeffter09£9.18
    5k b/h - quallied for £3

Jeffter023£37.50 Head Prizes1
     and cashed in mini

Jeffter019£9.14 + £4.22 Head Prizes2
    Lemsip and bed
    FJ still going in dtd 2 as i write

• edited December 2012
    WD jeffter nice cashes.
  • edited December 2012
    finished 8th in dtd 2 for £8.45 ty for rail.every1 and for the kind words over the weekend thank you all
  • edited December 2012
    WD rich jonny you're on a  roll m8 keep it going.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited December 2012
    Hi guys my view on tilt.
    1:why do we tilt
    There are lots of reasons, bad beats 1 outers runner runners etc....
    It is really how we allow it to affect us.
    2:Reasons
    Well there are a few.
    Some players believe they are actually better than what they are.Which means they could of run good so that could give itself false view on their ability.
    Some people just can't stand losing.
    Some people go crazy if they don't hit every flop,it does happen.
    Some people take the game to seriously.
    3:Affects on your game.
    You are going to get worked up and therefore not make the correct decisions.
    You could also swear at opponents,which does none no good.
    You could of played real well and then undo all your hard work by tilting.
    You will not be in the right frame of mind, you will lose make no mistake about it.
    4:Do i tilt.
    Yes of course i do.I don't care who you are and what level you play we all tilt.
    5:How to combat tilt.
    Perspective is the word.I can only speak for myself but this is how i cope.
    I was watching the imformation channel and the wsop came on.It focused on jen harman john juanda and allen cunningham.I enjoyed the show so much i joined sky and nicked the players initials to make jjjach.I don't think i thought i'd ever be as good as them.I thought i'd get bored playing on the freeroll tables and say i think poker is boring.That was nearly 3 years ago.So i just love poker as much as you all.I'm a micro stakes player and play against micro stakes players.They will call my all in with k2 and flop 2 pr v my AA.That i what i want i'll take them calls all day and everyday.I will win overtime,as it has proved i will never be a pro that's for sure,but have made a few hundred quid this year.To play for free is my aim,if i lose i don't mind as i love poker and if i make a few quid all the better.I will always give these guys the benefit of the doubt.They could be brand new to poker.Just moved up from the freeroll or maybe they are just not very good.Then again who am i to have ago at them if the play a hand badly and knock me out.I will never tell anyone how to play as it's their money.Besides i play micro stakes poker and make the incorrect poker decisions almost everyhand.To me poker i just a game.We all want to win but we must remember that we will lose more than we win.Poker is a logical game played by illogical people.We are merely human and have emotions.We have family and friends that we love.We play poker because we love it.Perspective.......Gl at the tables guys.Remember this is just my opinion.
  • edited December 2012
    Tried to put that post on TPT website but too many characters.