You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2013
    hello lads havent played for a while on sky ! bk now i have a few cashes to post !
    i finished 2nd in the 300 gtd rebuy yesterday but i cant find it ! that was for 90 
    there is also i 50 gtd speed which aint showing up ! that was for 32. Can some1 tell me how to post a hand ????????
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    hello lads havent played for a while on sky ! bk now i have a few cashes to post ! i finished 2nd in the 300 gtd rebuy yesterday but i cant find it ! that was for 90  there is also i 50 gtd speed which aint showing up ! that was for 32. Can some1 tell me how to post a hand ????????
    Posted by addo07

Re: posting hands

posted at 8/7/2010 10:04 AM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 29/6/2009
    Last: 28/5/2012
    Hiya, you go to the tab "My Sky Poker", then to "Hand History". Here you can search through any format of the game Cash, STT or MTT and the time bracket the hand was played in. Once you have the hand click on "Details" to open it up then highlight as much as you want and click copy followed by paste on the relevent thread.

Hope this makes it clear. :)
    I usually find it is best to use Internet Explorer when copying & pasting hands
  • edited February 2013
    been seaching for wolvesf474 the last couple of nights hes not been on will look out for him if my pc holds up.is there a time limit ?
  • edited February 2013
    been seaching for wolvesf474 the last couple of nights hes not been on will look out for him if my pc holds up.is there a time limit ?
    Posted by stokefc
    Don't panic m8 - i'm sure it will all get sorted in good time.

If I see him about i'll let you know
  • edited February 2013
    Nice cashes all!!
    Haven't been playing much lately, what with the kids and moving house in a couple of weeks not much time for poker :( Will be playing tonight though so good luck all xx
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi thesands Thank you for your interest in joining TPT. I will update the team list shortly - welcome to the team. Here is a little info which may help. Monday Forum DTD On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter. The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays.... DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack DTD3 £2.20) NLH Your best 2 scores from these 2 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play. Friday Orfordable League On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable" Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight) Non of the above is compulsory, just as and when you are available to play, but hopefully you will find it very enjoyable and return on a regular basis. Please also post your Tournament Cashes in the TPT thread as FlyingDagg our Vice Captain keeps a running total and does a top Job too I might add. Ok - Just one more thing 1. We have our very own website & forum as listed below, so please take a look.........it would be nice to see a few more get involved. There is also a "CHATBOX" Facility where some of us have been meeting up and having a chat before the start of the games on Mondays. web: www.teampokertitans.co.uk Forum: http://teampokertitans.team-talk.net/ Also if you need any help with anything at all (Including your game) all you have to do is post on the TPT Thread and i'm sure your team mates will help you out. Pop by and say hello on the TPT Thread "Official TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulation & cashes" and I will updat the team list. Best Regards Pokertrev (TPT Captain)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Don't forget the mega stack on a Friday evening as well 8:30 start time. £5.50 entry and 10k starting stack........................
  • edited February 2013
    Cheers for info mate ! couple of small cashes from tnite, the 2nd from the 300 gtd rebuy is there i mentioned it on my last post, also the 50 gtd i mentioned gl lads !!

addo07

addo07480001£34.50
    08£21.16
    addo07120001£50
    addo0702£90
    addo0708£21.16
    addo07560001£40.50

• edited February 2013
    Great cashes Addo - wd m8

21.30b/h
    jeffter023£12.56 + £26.72 Head Prizes520.30 b/h
    jeffter015£11.62 + £7.50 Head Prizes2
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Don't forget the mega stack on a Friday evening as well 8:30 start time. £5.50 entry and 10k starting stack........................
    Posted by chubbers

Thanks for the reminder m8

Mega stack

pomfrittes11500001£160.71
    bernie196802£98.04
      25gtd

maximum60680715  
    michaelk3060960  
    rd128850  
    pomfrittes04£9.13
    TAL3205£6.64
    NI_Nicky06£5.81
  • edited February 2013
    WD addo jeffter and pomm nice cashes and nice wins.
  • edited February 2013
    WD addo jeffter and pomm nice cashes and nice wins ( C and P from jjs post save me from typing it lol)
  • edited February 2013
    And this all my own work MY 2000 POST ON THE FORUMS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • edited February 2013
    Hi all ,well done all the cashes and welcome to all the new members

A needed win for me tonight £41.40 from the £300 Gtd at 1700hrs today Finnished 4th

Keep improving and Good Luck
  • edited February 2013
    WD three nice cash.2000 posts dagg n1.I'm close to my 2000 posts, i'll try to post a cash by then.Got to admire my sense of humour........
  • edited February 2013
    21.30 bh 33.93
  • edited February 2013
    WD bestbitter nice cash.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited February 2013
    Good Idea Flying Dagg

WD addo jeffter and pomm nice cashes and nice wins

WD bestbitter nice cash.Gl at the tables guys
  • edited February 2013
    Good Idea Flying Dagg WD addo jeffter and pomm nice cashes and nice wins WD bestbitter nice cash.Gl at the tables guys
    Posted by three33320
    Just LOL
  • edited February 2013
    TPT PRIVATE GAME
    After the disappointments of the low turnout for our Xmas games let's see if we can get this back on track with a decent turnout. Deepstack BH so plenty of time to chat and make friends with our new members.
    Link
    HERE
  • edited February 2013
    Lads im just wondering what forum or blog i go to for  registration into the DTD  for tomorrow night, was hoping to do it know as i am unsure if i will be home from work on time to reg, got a little bit of overtime and you know the saying (MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES) any help would be great.

On a lighter note, did ye hear about the guy who when into a chip shop in dublin and asked for a hamburger and chips, the guy behind the counter said do you want anything on the burger and the customer said yeah stick a fiver each way on it.....

Thanks lads..
  • edited February 2013
    Hi guys just to tell you all that i'm having a short break from poker.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited February 2013
    Lads im just wondering what forum or blog i go to for  registration into the DTD  for tomorrow night, was hoping to do it know as i am unsure if i will be home from work on time to reg, got a little bit of overtime and you know the saying (MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES) any help would be great. On a lighter note, did ye hear about the guy who when into a chip shop in dublin and asked for a hamburger and chips, the guy behind the counter said do you want anything on the burger and the customer said yeah stick a fiver each way on it..... Thanks lads..
    Posted by tomred64
    looks like they a a little late putting the DTD Thread up in "General Poker Chat"

I will put ye name down when I do mine as soon as its up. 

Small cash for the captain 7.15 deepy
    POKERTREV08£9.30
  • edited February 2013
     £300 Gtd MTT 1700Hrs Sunday                                       4Th for £48.95
  • edited February 2013
    5kb/h

Even chips at heads up till my "a" flush came up against his f/h - bit cruel butthats poker - still, very pleased with how I played

Jeffter02£690 + £302.82 Head Prizes5
  • edited February 2013
    5kb/h Even chips at heads up till my "a" flush came up against his f/h - bit cruel butthats poker - still, very pleased with how I played Jeffter 0 2 £690 + £302.82 Head Prizes 5
    Posted by Jeffter

nice one Jeff.
  • edited February 2013
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £2593.51

GRAND TOTAL                £15853.18
  • edited February 2013
    Lads im just wondering what forum or blog i go to for  registration into the DTD  for tomorrow night, was hoping to do it know as i am unsure if i will be home from work on time to reg, got a little bit of overtime and you know the saying (MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES) any help would be great. On a lighter note, did ye hear about the guy who when into a chip shop in dublin and asked for a hamburger and chips, the guy behind the counter said do you want anything on the burger and the customer said yeah stick a fiver each way on it..... Thanks lads..
    Posted by tomred64
    Nice one tom Keep em coming we like a good joke.

Why not visit our TPT private website
    www.teampokertitans.com

Post ya jokes and tales on there. Its private too.

GL m8
  • edited February 2013
    Nice Cashes Jeffter & three - wish I had known you were on the FT of the BH Jeffter, I woulda come to rail.

Best of luck all who are playing the Forum DTD Tonight - One or two players having a break at the mo so......We don't have quantity entered at mo, but we certainly have the quality :)

Lets see if we can get a few reds in the top 10 - But most of all............

Lets have some fun out there. - See you at the tables

Best of Luck - TPT FTW
  • edited February 2013
    TPT Heads Up Tourney - Still 2 Matches to play in 1st Round
    TPT Titanic Heads-Up Challenge

Bye's into Round 2 Round 1 DrawSCORE
    1JJJACH KIWINI4UvJEFFJACKS02
    2POMFRITTES BRACEWELL1vBEARLYTHER  
    3CHUBBERS STOKEFCvWOLVESF474  
    4TOMRED64 KEITH1960vjac3502
    5GELDY POKERTREVvFLYINGDAGG12
    6JEFFTER Round 2 DrawSCORE
    7FLASHJONNY  v   
    8SPURS_13  v   
    9THREE33320  v   
    10STEELROD  v   
    11MADMOO  v   
     Round 1 Winners  v   
    12   v   
    13   v   
    14  Quarter FinalSCORE
    15   v   
    16   v   
      v   
      v   
     Semi FinalSCORE
      v   
      v   
     FinalSCORE
      v   
     TPT Heads-Up Champion 2013 

• edited February 2013
    Hi guys just to tell you all that i'm having a short break from poker.Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach

Hi JJ, enjoy the break m8 and come back refreshed. Cya tomorrow then m8.